Space

Peter's POV

After the doors shut on me, I looked up and saw a little ladder. I climbed up it and I ended up in the big part of the ship. I swung up to a rafter and sat there. I heard the sound of Mr Stark and I looked down to see him arguing with a cape.

"Why is there a cape?" I whispered to my self. I than stuck a web to the ceiling and slowly sunk down until I was hanging upside down in front of Mr Stark.

"Yeah....hi." Tony turned to me confused and angry.

"What the?" He began

"I know what your gonna say."

"You should not be here." He said stern.

"I was gonna go home."

"I don't want to hear it."

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about you on the way..."

"And now I gotta hear it." He groaned.

"And kinda got stuck to the side of the ship. And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way."

"Damn it." He mumbled underneath his breath.

"So if anything. It's kinda your fault that I'm here." He shot me a quick a look.

"What did you just say?" He asked pissed off.

"I...I take that back. And now, I'm here In space."

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be." He yelled. He than walked right up to me. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a filed trip. This is a one-way ticket. You hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through."

"No I did think it through." I argued.

"No you didn't."

"I did think it through." I yelled louder.

"You couldn't have possibly thought this through. Because you would be with Wanda and not here." He stated. I just looked at him and some part of him was right.

"Look! Wanda is a badass and I know she can take care of her self. Also I want to protect earth and since I'm here in space and not on the ground at the moment..." I began.

"Alright fine." Tony groaned. "We have a situation, what's your game plan?" He asked me. I looked over the edge of of the rafter. To see wizard man floating in the air, with spikes slowly moving into his body. As a lengthy alien man stood in front of him.

"Okay...okay...have you ever seen this really old movie, Aliens?" I asked Tony. He nodded his head with an eye roll. I explained to him what the plan was and he actually went along with it, to my surprise.

Mr Stark jumped down to the platform the Alien man and the wizard were on. Alien man slowly turned around as Mr Stark charged up his blasters.

"Could end your friends life in an instant." Alien man informed.

"I gotta tell you, He's not really my friend. Saving his life is more of a professional courtesy." Mr Stark said. Alien man started waking forward moving giant pieces of metal with his mind and making them float next to him.

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." Alien man mocked.

"Yeah, but the kids seem more movies." Oh that's my cue. I swung down as Tony blasted a hole into the ship. Alien man got thrown into Space and the Wizard soon followed. I webbed onto him and held onto a pole, doing my best not to get sucked into space, since the pressure was so high and I had to hold on for dear life.