I missed this

Smut Warning!

3 Months Later

Peter's POV

"WANDA!" I yelled as I burst through our bedroom door. She was sitting on the bed and threw her phone in the air.

"Shit." She screamed. I ran over to her bed and jumped onto it. She composed her self and looked at me. "What's up Peter." She laughed. I grabbed her hands and pulled her onto me. She straddled my hips as I leaned against the back wall. My hands around her waist as her hands were around the back of neck.

"Tomorrow I get to go on a field trip to the Smithsonian Museum. That's where the Steve exhibit is, I'm excited to go see it for the first time." I said all giddy. She started smiling and her eyes looked beautiful as they always do.

"I love how excited you are about this." She giggled.

"Well I mean. It will be fun to see it. But the hardest part will be keeping my mouth shut, since I've actually drank beers and gone swimming with Captain America." I chuckled. She started laughing and pressed her lips against mine. I pulled her closer to me and her hands traveled father down my back to pull me closer to her. She slowly began to grind on me, making me groan into her ear.

"Peter." She gasped.

"Do you wanna take this father?"

"Yes please." She begged. Without hesitation, I slammed our lips back together and our tongues intertwined. She began un zipping my hoodie. I sat up and she slipped the sleeves off of me. She grabbed it and threw it across the room, our lips never leaving each other.

"Off." I said. She got the idea and slipped off her shirt. I rested my hands on her stomach and began to roam over her open skin. She moaned quietly into my mouth. That was a feeling I will never get tired of. I moved my hand around her back and unclipped her bra. It fell onto my lap and I threw it over near her shirt.

Wanda's POV

It's been almost a month since we last had sex. For some reason we've always been to busy crime fighting or to tired. Ive been missing it like crazy and I know he feels the same. So this is gonna be fantastic for the both of us.

His hands came up and began to massage my breasts. He began to kissing them and giving them gentle bites. I was moaning like crazy as my back arched and my hips raised off of his. He than grabbed my waist and moved me off of him so I could lie down.

He came over top of me and began kissing my neck and trailing kissed down to my hips. He grabbed my shorts and pulled them down. He sat up and began to play with the band of my pink thong.

"Damn do I miss this." He groaned. He slipped my thong off me and dropped it off my bed. He gave me one kiss on my stomach and than went lower down. Until I felt his tongue. I screamed out and he brought his hand up and placed it over my mouth. But I had other plans for that hand. I took it off my mouth and placed it on my throat. He looked up at me and smirked and began to slowly apply pressure to my neck.
I than felt two of his fingers enter me and I moaned again. Quickly placing my own hand over my mouth. With his fingers, tongue and this pressure on my neck. I was gonna come.

"Peter Im coming." I moaned. He sped up his pace and tightened his grip on my neck a bit. With that I came all over him. He continued to move at a slow pace so I could enjoy my orgasm. He slowly took his fingers out of me and sucked them clean.

My turn

I pushed my self up and slammed his body against the headboard. I gave him a long kiss and started kissing down his body. Watching him squirm from what I was doing, made me feel so powerful. I ran down my hands down his chest and than placed them on the waist line of his jeans. I unbuckled his pants and slipped them off. I than grabbed either side of his boxers and slipped those off. I ran my hands down his chest and stopped just at the bottom of his abs.