05

when nayu had ran out of the house, yumi didn't expect haechan to do what he did.

she had fully braced herself for screaming and yelling, maybe even some hitting. instead, haechan just frowned and pulled her back onto the bed with him, his arms hugging her even tighter than before and his face buried into her neck.

yumi thought that haechan was extremely clingy for someone who had just met her. nevertheless, she stayed silent and let him cling to her until she heard him sniff.

she pushed him away so that she could see his face and was shocked when she saw the tears falling down the boy's eyes. 

strangely, he looked beautiful. his face was void of all the smirks and the attitude, replaced with a vunerable expression. his eyes seemed to sparkle in the dim light of the rays shining through the curtains and even his ters seemed to glimmer on his cheeks.

she took one finger and wiped away the tears that were on his face. still cupping his face in her hand she asked, "what's wrong haechan?"

he sniffed again and stared at her, surprised at himself for being so vulnerable for her to witness, "nothing yumi, don't worry about it. i got something in my eyes."

yumi rolled her eyes, "no. what's wrong."

it didn't seem like she was going to let him off the hook, so haechan sighed, "when she pointed the knife at you i got scared."

yumi blinked and lifted her hand away from his cheek, "what? you literally kill people for a living haechan."

he nodded, "i know. it's just most of the people in my life that i care about die one way or another. i got scared that you were going to be added to the list. nayu is psychotic."

"and yet you still fuck with her. besides, we just met haechan, our relationship isn't that deep for you to cry about my death," she pointed out. 

"do you believe in fate?"

yumi's breath hitched, "n-not really. i believe in real interactions and half of the time you see me, you're an asshole."

"what about the other half?"

"well the other half is filled with you being clingy and acting like i'm your girlfriend... which i'm not in case you've noticed. if you keep acting like this nayu might actually kill me," she said.

haechan's finger trailed across her collarbone slowly and she watched him.

"my baby don't like it when you come around. it's natural that i'm scared of a dangerous girl like you... maybe i might fall more deeply into you," haechan's whole demeanor had switched and he hovered over yumi, his eyes gleaming in lust.

"h-haechan?" yumi asked as she bent her body to try and get some space from the boy.

haechan only continued, his hands coming down to grip her waist on both sides tightly, making her gasp, "baby is it me or are you doing something to me? i like it when we get closer, when it gets risky."

"i d-don't" yumi's voice stuttered betraying her real thoughts and she saw haechan smirk.

"my body is reacting to you and i'm not satisfied yet. i wanna play with your heartbeat. we're gonna do it and go so high, we'll play all night and put away your exhaustion because when i'm with you danger seems like a good thing," haechan let out in one breath, whispering into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

yumi cleared her throat, "w-what are we doing?"

haechan chuckled darkly and moved her hair away from her neck, the sensation causing tingles across her whole body as her body betrayed her mind. it felt like ages before haechan finally started placing kisses on her neck, right where it was sweet and it felt like she was going to heaven. 

when he stopped to look into her eyes, yumi looked away, embarrassed that she had enjoyed it a little too much. he smiled sincerely and pushed himself off of her just before giving her a light peck on the forehead. 

"w-what?" yumi asked as she watched him get up and change his shirt into a different.

"you're mine now babe, i marked you," haechan snickered, "oh and it looks like your boss is blowing up your phone."

yumi's eyes widened from the two pieces of information that he had just given her, "fuck!" she exclaimed and yanked a hoodie from his hands before rushing out of his room, late for her shift at the cafe. 

~

yumi had been at the cafe for hours, her shift was soon ending and she was currently avoiding her boss. he had been giving her a glare for coming late and she didn't want to him to see the hickey and figure out that she was late because of a boy. 

the bell on the cafe door rang and in stepped someone slightly familiar.

"yumi?" ayeri asked.

ayeri was shotaro's girlfriend and also a top idol. yumi bowed slightly and smiled at the girl, "what can i get you?"

"just a vanilla latte for shotaro and an americano for me. thanks yumi, are you coming over again after your shift?"

yumi thought it was cute that ayeri found the time out of her busy idol schedule just to get shotaro some coffee. as she made the drinks, she answered ayeri's question, "i was just there but i think i'll stop buy and give haechan a drink."

ayeri blinked, "oh, i thought you were gonna say that you would stop by for chenle but i guess not," she wiggled her eyebrows, "what's going on?"

yumi turned pink as she handed ayeri the drinks, "oh... nothing, i think i was just a bitch to him when we first met and i want to formally apologize."

"uhuh sure. get your mans girl, he deserves some real love and i'm tired of seeing that nayu girl," ayeri high-fived an embarrassed yumi. 

yumi had slightly flinched at nayu's name but ayeri didn't notice. 

"what drink do you think haechan will like?"

"i think he'll like anything you make," ayeri laughed, "maybe give him a kiss too."

yumi slightly glared at her newfound friend.