Chapter 12: Rose

⚠️A/N SMUT AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!! ⚠️

Misha was devouring his meal. He had decided that he was now Tae's best friend. He was sitting next to him and chatting away. Tae was animatedly talking to him. It was very sweet.

"That's new." Daisy said softly to you.

"To us yes. I think he's always been a teddy bear." You whispered.

Daisy giggled and sipped her wine.

"So how long you gonna make yours sweat." She asked.

"At least until he explains himself." You said looking down the table at Jin and Namjoon who were clearly not happy about the current seating arrangement.

"It's harder for them to hear us with this many people talking." She said sagely.

"Only if you aren't in distress." Ivy said quietly.

"Always a catch." Daisy said taking another sip.

Daisy had been teasing Jin from their end of the table. She sexily eating food leaning so her cleavage was prominent. Jin's eyes were glued there for most of the evening.

"Come on, Rose. Make him sweat." Daisy said.

You weren't really sure what to do. You discreetly unbuttoned the top few buttons on your shirt. You leaned to get the wine bottle from further up the table. It gave Namjoon a perfect view of your black lace bra and tits. He was laughing at something Yoongi said but he nearly choked. You quickly sat back down and looked at him innocently. His eyes darkened. You held his gaze letting him know you were still not happy with him. He went back to his conversation but you could tell he was watching you. You got a very naughty idea. Instead of pouring out the wine which only had a glass left in the bottle. You wrapped your lips around the neck and downed it. You set the bottle back on the table. Daisy was snickering. Ivy was clearly trying not laugh. You looked down the table at Namjoon to find his hands in fists. His eyes were nearly black. He couldn't seem to believe that you'd done that right here in front of the pack.

"Damn girl. You brave." Daisy said snickering.

"He must be a good alpha because that behavior would get you punished." Ivy said quietly.

"Teasing your significant other gets you punished? I'm assuming not in a fun way..." Daisy said sobering slightly.

"No definitely not fun..." Ivy said looking down.

"You don't have to talk about it. We will listen if you want to." You say patting her hand.

"Thanks." She said quietly.

The evening wound down. Misha had fallen asleep in Tae's arms. He'd cuddled in so comfortably. It was so cute.

"If you feel comfortable Jimin and I will show you your rooms." Tae said softly to Ivy.

"Ok." She said looking down.

"I'll go too if you want." Daisy said comfortingly.

"Please." Ivy said.

"Sure if that is what makes you comfortable." Tae said rising with Daisy and Jimin.

You left the table as well and went up to Namjoon's wing. Well it was your wing too now. You made your way to the bed room and waited fully dressed on his bed, your bed. It was about a minute after you'd come in the room when you heard the door to the wing open and locked. You heard his heavy foot falls as he made his way to you. It made your heart race. You heard him chuckle.

"I can hear your heart baby girl," he said opening the bedroom door and leaning on the door frame arms over his head.

He was so handsome. He knew it too. He knew he had this effect on you. You crossed your arms and gave him a hard stare.

"Luna..." he groaned.

"Don't because apparently I'm not one yet according to Ivy. Who further explained mating and pack hierarchy. Which is something I think my mate and alpha should've done..." you said sternly.

"It's not like we've known each other that long... I was going to tell you eventually... I wasn't sure how you'd take that information..." he said crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame.

"When?" You asked abruptly.

"What?" Namjoon asked taken aback.

"When were you going to tell me?" You pushed.

"It's not like I had an exact date picked out..." He said clearly scrambling for words.

"Also have I not responded well to any information you'd thrown at me? Huh?" You inquired.

"Yes." He sighed.

"Then stop saying you don't know how I will take information. Unless you have information that will hurt me or those I care for I won't take information poorly." You said with finality.

"Yes my Luna." He said smiling a soft sheepish smile.

"I'm not a Luna." You said sternly as you got up to go change.

"I'll make you one." He said voice gravelly from the doorway.

It sent a tongue of flaming lust through your body. He growled. He could smell what he'd done to you. He moved at inhuman speed to come up behind you.

"Is that what you want baby girl? Do you want me to make you mine? You want me to give you my mark?" He said as his hands roamed your body.

His mouth found the sensitive part of your neck that he knew would make you weak in the knees. He wrapped his muscular arms around you and held you against him. You could feel his hard on against your ass. He ground himself against you, groaning in your ear.

"Answer me." He said the dominance dripping from his voice.

"Yes." You moaned.

He had you off the ground and on his bed in seconds. He'd shredded his and your clothes. You could tell that the wolf was at the surface. He pulled you into his naked lap and gently kissed you.

"Are you sure? It will hurt a little." He said softly kissing your neck.

"Make yours." You whispered.

He slowly entered you. He was gentle and steady now. He was taking his time. He dipped his head to lick and suck your breasts. This drew a moan from you. He began to pick up speed.

"Namjoon... harder..." you moaned.

Something inside him must have snapped because he began to piston inside of you at a punishing pace. He was hitting your g spot every single time. His hand flew to your clit drawing you to the edge.

"Close." You cried out.

"That's my girl. Cum for me." He groaned in your ear.

You came all over him and suddenly while you were riding your high there was a twinge of pain on your shoulder. Namjoon had bitten down. His fingers were still working your clit sending you through another orgasm. He was dulling the pain. He released and then licked where he'd bitten. He then picked up his punishing pace.

"Now your MINE." He said panting.

"Yes, alpha." You moaned as you again came.

"Fuck!" He cried out as he came inside you.

He cleaned you up and showed you where all your clothes were. Then you both slipped into bed.

"You are my Luna now." He said as brushed the hair from your face.

"Yes I am." You said snuggling into him.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." You said.

Your body sated and your heart full. You drifted off to sleep.