Chapter 15: Namjoon

Namjoon had been making calls all day to different packs they were on good to decent terms with. He would let them know what the situation was and that they needed help. He'd gotten the SKZ pack, EXO pack, and the MonstaX pack to agree to help when called for aid. There were a couple more that needed convincing. He might have to send Hobi to Got7 to convince his sisters mate to join them. He doubted it though. A phone call from Hobi might be enough.

He'd been in the middle of a conversation with SKZ's Alpha Chan when he'd felt your fear. He hastily explained that something was going on and hung up the phone. He'd called Hobi and told him to get to you immediately. Hobi sent a text explaining your ex Jake had showed up, you'd punched him in the face, and you were hurt. Namjoon raged at this news. It took all the self control he had not to track the human down and rip him apart. He waited. He heard the car in the drive way and garage door open and he was on you. His worry, fear, and anger flooding from him. You set him right and centered him with your firm words. Your steady nature keeping him balanced. Hobi had found you were not seriously injured. Namjoon made sure you were taken care of. Jimin and Yoongi had agreed to keep you company while he made more calls. That were all unsuccessful. He'd decided to call it a day. He was going up to his room where he knew you'd be waiting. You'd teased him earlier and he planned on getting you back. That was until Hobi and Yoongi came running into the wing after him.

"Alpha! It's Jin..." Hobi exclaimed.

"What about Jin?" Namjoon said tensing.

"He and Daisy were ambushed. Daisy called 911. He's at the hospital he's in surgery. There are shifters who work there. There's a witch too. They know what to do. But it's bad..." Yoongi said eyes full of worry.

Namjoon and Yoongi were the closest to Jin except for maybe Jungkook. Jin was the center of their family. Namjoon maybe the leader but Jin was who helped everyone stay. Jin was an important member of the pack. Namjoon's panic set in immediately.

"Yoongi and I will go. You stay and help Rose keep the others safe." Namjoon said to Hobi.

Hobi nodded solemnly. Yoongi was wringing his hands. The conversation was worried and panicked. He hadn't heard you come out of the room. He was letting his worst fears spill out of him when he'd heard your voice and felt your arms around him. You, yet again, put his feet back on the stable ground. You reassured him and supported him. He kissed you goodbye and was off with Yoongi.

They'd raced to the hospital. Once inside the made their way to the help desk.

"Kim Seokjin, I'm his brother." Namjoon said to the lady at the desk.

"Oh. He's still in surgery. The waiting room where his wife is, is down the hall to the right." She said pointing.

"Thank you." Namjoon said as he and Yoongi made their way.

"Wife?" Yoongi said bewildered.

"So they'd give her medical information." Namjoon said shrugging.

They'd found the waiting room. Daisy was hugging another small woman. Namjoon felt Yoongi tense up. He then felt the overwhelming sense of the mating call.

"Are you fucking serious? Right now?" Namjoon hissed at him.

"It's not like I have fucking control." Yoongi hissed back.

"I can hear you." The tiny woman turned to them.

She put her hands on her hips and glared at Yoongi. She sized him up. She was a shifter, but not a wolf. Yoongi smirked at her and licked his lips. She quirked a brown and smirked back.

"So Jin?" Namjoon said annoyed.

"He's in surgery. We should be able to get him to the point that his accelerated healing will take over. We have a very sensible supernatural staff here." She explained looking at Namjoon all business now.