Chapter 14: Rose

You followed Hobi to the basement which was basically a hospital. It was white, sterile with machines and medical supplies.

"We have this stuff in case of emergencies. Like an injury that is extreme for the ER or we just don't want to bother with it." Hobi explained as he prepped the x-ray machine.

"How bad is the pain?" Namjoon asked.

"It's not as bad as it was earlier. Still there but tolerable." You said softly.

He nodded and kissed your temple. Hobi called him to come stand next to him. Hobi came to position your arm. He took the necessary x-rays. Then he began to study the images. He was quiet for long time.

"So no breaks or fractures. That is good. It's just bruised. So go put ice on it and take it easy for a couple days." Hobi said looking at you and smiling.

"You got it, Doc." You said saluting with your good hand.

Namjoon scooped you up bridal style and carried you upstairs to the kitchen. You tried to wiggle out of his grip but he had a death grip on you.

"This isn't necessary. It's my hand, not my legs." You said annoyed.

"You were told to take it easy." He said as he set you on the counter.

"Luna!" Jimin said rushing into the kitchen.

"Hey Jimin." You said with a smile.

"So you punched your ex?" Yoongi said coming in behind Jimin.

"Yep." You said presenting your injured hand.

"Nice." Yoongi said smiling, "but I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself without nearly breaking your hand."

He smiled and hopped on the counter next to you. Jimin helped Namjoon get you ice for your hand. Namjoon handed you the ice and you rested it on the injured hand. Misha burst in the room followed by a sweaty Jungkook and giggling Taehyung. Giggling? He was chasing the two. The boy was laughing madly. Ivy trailed into the room after them watching with soft eyes. She didn't look as scared as she had yesterday. Maybe she was finally starting to feel safe. Tae caught Jungkook.

"Go on Misha! Save yourself! I'm a goner." Jungkook said dramatically.

"I'll save you Kookie." The small boy said bravely and tackled Tae to the ground.

Tae grunted and laughed. He held up his hands in surrender.

"You win! You win!" Tae laughed.

"I won Mommy! I saved Kookie!" Misha said happily.

"Good job baby. So brave." Ivy said smiling at her son.

Tae looked at her with such adoration it was almost painful to witness. She blushed and looked at the ground.

"TaeTae? Can we go see play legos?" Misha asked.

"Sure bud." He said getting up from the floor.

Then he seemed to notice the audience they had. He looked sheepishly at us. Then looked at you confused.

"Luna why are you home early?" Tae asked.

"Luna are you hurt?" Jungkook asked coming to you.

"I just had to put someone in their place is all." You said nonchalant.

"She punched her ex." Yoongi said.

"You did?" Tae said raising an eyebrow.

"Badass." Jungkook said giving you a high five to your good hand.