Chapter 1💜

(Edited💕)

| April 2nd - 2:20pm |
| Madison's house - Baltimore md |

Madison's POV:

—————————————————————

"I'm home" I said walking into the house, "Hey baby!" My mom said before hugging me and I gave her a weak smile.

"It's been a while" she said as I nodded, "Yeah, that's what happens when you're in a crazy house for almost a year" I said causing my mom to sigh and I walked into the kitchen.

My name is Madison Savage, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently unemployed, but that's because I haven't really been home.

My life growing up wasn't the best, I tried ending the pain, one thing led to another and I ended up in a mental hospital.

"Are you hungry?" My mom asked as I shook my head, "Nah, just tired" I said as she walked into the kitchen and nodded.

"Well...I found a job for you that I think you would really like" She said as I scrunched my face, "Better not be McDonalds" I said causing my mom to laugh.

"Maddy, its not...its a cleaning service"

"You want me to be a maid?" I asked as she slightly nodded, "It is like a company?" I asked with my face still slightly scrunched up.

"Well no it's just you but I assure you it's not going to be that hard, you start in a week so pack you things"

"Why do I have to pack?"

"Because the job isn't here..." My mom said as I grew annoyed, "Where is it then?"

"Miami..."

"Miami Florida....so you're basically putting me out" I said shaking my head, "No- no Maddy I'm not...but the job pays really well, you just have to live with him"

"Who the fuck is him?!"

"His name is Kentrell...Maddy just pack your things, I promise everything is gonna work out" she said as I slightly laughed and shook my head.

"Welcome home Madison" I said before pushing past my mom and walking upstairs.

This is so fucked up, even for her....

-

-

-

Kentrell's POV:

"Youngboy lets go" Ben said as I nodded, "Where Skye at?" KD asked talking about the maid / babysitter I had hired

"She gone, bitch tried to steal my shit" I said as Boomer shook his head while slightly laughing. "So who gon watch Taylin?"

Ben asked referring to on of my sons who is three years old.

"I hired someone else"

"She cute?" KD asked as I sucked my teeth, "Nigga I don't know" I said before we all left my house and got into a black truck with tented windows.

We're on our way to the studio because we ain't got shit else to do. I'm Kentrell aka Nba Youngboy four sons and I'm a famous rapper.

I'm 21 and live in Miami Florida. I'm usually always with my niggas, Ben, Boomer ,Baby Joe, KD and Three.

Later at the studio

"Youngboy Nene calling " Boomer said as I stepped out the booth and picked up my phone before answering it.

"Hello"

"Where you at?" My ex and one of my baby mamas Jania asked me, "I'm at the studio, why what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Skye picking up Kacey next Tuesday right?" She asked as I slightly shook my head, "Nah, this other girl coming"

"Kentrell I don't want my son with some unknown chick" Jania said as I nodded.

"Our son Nene and her name is Madison, when she come over there if you don't feel comfortable just call me and I'll come get Kacey.

"Ight fine" Jania said before hanging up and I laughed to myself, "You good?" Boomer asked as I nodded, "Yeah lets get back to work" I said as everyone nodded.

Jania and I dated when we were younger. The relationship ain't work out because we was young and immature but we doing good with co-parenting our son Kacey.

Hopefully this girl that I hired better than Skye....

—————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes!💜