Chapter 5💜

Edited💗

| The same night - April 13th |
| 9:25 pm |

Madison's POV:

——————————————————————-

"There's hella people here" I mumbled as Kentrell helped me out the car. "NBA!" People yelled as I shyly looked around and felt Kentrell pull me close to him. "Come on" he said as I nodded.

We walked into the club and went to the VIP section. "Whatchu want to drink?" Kentrell asked me, "Just a Sherly temple" I said, "You don't drink liquor?"

"Sometimes...but not tonight" I said as he nodded and told the guy standing by us what we wanted.

"You good?" Kentrell asked noticing me look around, "Yeah..." I said shaking my head.

First he wants to be rude and now he wants to be nice? This nigga bipolar.

"I gotta concert coming up" he said as I nodded, "When you want me to watch the kids?" I asked once the guy brought back our drinks.

"You ain't got to...you can come since you ain't never listen to any of my music" he said as I slightly nodded.

"You got any siblings?"

"No, It was just me and my mom" I said and Kentrell nodded, "You got any friends?" Kentrell asked as I slightly laughed to myself.

"Yeah I had one..."

"What you mean had?" Kentrell asked.

Flashback

January 2nd

"This bitch hot as I don't know what"

"Crystal!" I said while we both laughed, "Girl I can't wait to get out this place" She said as I smiled, "What's the first thing you're gonna do once you get out?"

"Travel the world...I cut my wrist three times and they think I'm such a threat " she said rolling her eyes and I smiled. "Well I would love to travel with you once we get out of here"

"Girl's back to your rooms!" One nurse called out and I sucked my teeth, "First stop on Crystal and Mad's world tour...Paris" Crystal said standing up and I smiled before we walked back to our rooms.

Crystal was like my best friend...one of the only bitches I could ever trust.

*Flashback over*

"Yo Madison" Kentrell said snapping me out my thoughts, "Shit sorry...yeah I had a friend, her name was Crystal...but she passed away" I said and Kentrell got quiet.

"Shit I'm sorry for asking" he said as I shook my head, "It's fine...you couldn't have possibly known" I assured him.

Crystal was only 18 when we arrived at the hospital and I had just turned 19, we were young and didn't have a chance to really experience life yet.

"You got me" Kentrell said as I slightly laughed, "Yeah cause I wanna be friends with the same nigga that was rude to me less than 24 hours ago"

"Mane, I ain't even mean that shit" Kentrell waved me off, "Yeah sureee" I said laughing and Kentrell mean mugged him when a song started playing.

"Tryna hide from the cameras (Hide from the cameras)
I ain't goin' outside today (Ain't goin' outside)
Couldn't find Hi-Tec (Couldn't find Hi-Tec)
So I'm drinking on Act' today (I'm drinking on Act')
I'ma pull up in style (Pull up in style)
We gon' do a drive by in the Wraith
I'ma take it to trial (Take it to trial)
Pray to Lord I beat the case"

The voice rapped as Kentrell scrolled through Instagram on his phone, "This sounds like you" I said as he nodded with his attention still on his phone, "It is"

"On god?" I asked slightly tilting my head, "Yeah it's called Outside today" Kentrell said putting his attention back on me and I nodded.

"You like it?" He asked as I smiled and playfully rolling my eyes, "I fuck with it"

"You better" Kentrell said as I laughed and shook my head.

~ Three hours later ~

"Not you being high" I said to Kentrell who wasn't paying attention, "Come on, I'm getting tired" I said standing up.

"Now" I said seeing Kentrell still sitting down and I sucked my teeth, "Nigga you- you know what" I said before helping Kentrell u[ and we walked out of the club to the truck.

"I ain't sign up for all this" I mumbled to myself.

~ A hour later ~

"Where you going?" Kentrell asked while laying on his bed with his eyes closed, "Uhh to my room..." I said as Kentrell sucked his teeth and turned around so that his back was facing me.

"Goodnight to you too" I said walking out his room and to mines, I laid down since I had took a shower as soon as we got home.

I turned on the tv and let out a deep breath.

Today was a LONG day....

——————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes luvs!💛