Chapter 8💜

April 16th
Kentrell's house
Madison's POV:

"Where are we going?" I asked Kentrell while helping Taylin put his shoes on. "First we getting something to eat" Kentrell said as I nodded. I thought he had a meeting to go to but I guess not.

"You ready?" I asked Taylin as he nodded and I smiled.

"Ight I'm driving" Kentrell said causing me to face him. "You never drive" I said as he sucked his teeth and I started laughing.

"Just get yo ass in the car" He said as I continued to laugh and picked up Taylin, "Yes sir" I said walking past Kentrell and picking up my phone on my nigh stand.

Once we got in the car and I got Taylin situated Kentrell turned on the radio.

"She a real rough rider...yeah folks of Miami Florida that was NBA Youngboy's song "Ranada" that was requested...we will be taking more request in five minutes."

The guy on the radio stopped talking and started playing other music while I pulled out my phone. "Taylin you wanna get in the pool later?" I asked before looking back and he nodded.

"We going to the mall first" Kentrell said as I nodded.

Same Time
Jania's POV:

"Yaya you want something?" I asked Iyanna as she shook her head and I nodded. "Kacey staying here?" Nisha asked as I shook my head, "Nah I'm rey just get door dash" I said as her and Iyanna nodded.

Iyanna aka Iyanna Mayweather is Kentrell's ex.

"Get Chick fil a" Nisha said as I nodded, "Kayden, Kacey y'all want kids meals?" I asked as they nodded and I did too before getting a notification from Instagram that Kentrell had posted something.

I ordered the food before laying on the couch and opening Instagram.

"Awww they finally getting along" I said as Nisha and Yaya walked over to me and looked at my phone.

Who told ha pretty ass to take my phone😂27,556 likes comments disabled

27,556 likes
comments disabled

"They cute" Nisha said as I shook my head and started l laughing.

"All I know is Kentrell better not break her heart" Iyanna said sitting on the edge of the couch.

"They ain't even dating" I said as Nisha nodded in agreement.

"I know, but they gon fall for each other...just watch" Iyanna said as me and Nisha shrugged.

Later that day
Kentrell's POV:

"Stoppp" Madison whined as I took her phone and started taking a bunch of pictures of myself.

"So annoying" she said snatching her phone as we both sat on the couch and Taylin sat on her lap.

"You know, you ain't so bad after all" I said and Madison gasped smiling.

"I don't know weather to feel offended or..." I started laughing and cut on the tv.

"My fault for being so hard on you when you first got here"

"It's fine Kentrell....but you owe me ice cream" she said smiling and I laughed shaking my head. "Ight bet" I said as she smiled and I moved closer putting my arm around her as she looking at the tv.

Cute ass....

Sorry for any mistakes luvs!💚