Chapter 17💜

April 28th - The same night
10:50pm
Madison's POV:

"Let me take your picture" Jania said as I nodded and posed.

"Cuteee" she said as I walked over looking at the phone screen.

"Ight lets go in, I'm thirsty" Nisha said as I nodded and we waked into the club. "This place nice as hell" I said looking around as Nisha and Jania nodded.

"Whatchu drink?" Jania asked as I looked around, "Pineapple Vodka but if they don't have that then Whiskey" I said as she nodded, "You know what I drink" Nisha said as Jania nodded in response and walked away.

"You dance?"

"Eh" I said shaking my head and Nisha pulled my hand to the dance floor.

I had told Nisha and Jania ,what happened with me and Kentrell in the car and they explained to me how he has trust issues and Jania told me I shouldn't be so quick to trust certain people either.

Hours later
Kentrell's POV:

"Ayo" Ben said slightly laughing at something they was looking at KD's phone.

"Yo rey be pissed" Three said as I sucked my teeth and walked over to them.

"What y'all niggas talking bout- the fuck" I stopped my sentence seeing Madison twerking on some nigga while Jania and Nisha hyped her up.

"Nigga pissed as fuck" KD said before I smacked him in the back of the head.

Ima fuck her little ass up....

2 hours later
Jania's POV:

"Yesssss" Me and Madison said as Nisha danced. "Crazy ass" Madison mumbled while I laughed, "Isn't that like your fifth drink?"

"Maybe" Madison replied with a smirk and we both laughed again.

"We're leaving" I heard a mans voice say from behind us and we both turned around seeing Kentrell.

"No" Madison said rolling her eyes and Kentrell sucked his teeth before picking her up over his shoulder and carrying her out of the club.

"Come on" I said to Nisha as she nodded.

A hour later

"Your little ass keep trying me!" Kentrell yelled at Madison as Madison rubbed her eyes and Nisha slept on the couch.

"Kentrell stop yelling" Madison yawned and he sucked his teeth.

"So you twerking on niggas now?"

"Kentrell" I said seeing his anger grow even more. "Mmtch fuck out my face" Kentrell said before Madison pushed past him and walked upstairs.

I rushed behind Madison before we both were in her room and I shut the door.

"You good?" I asked before Madison laid on the bed. "I just wanna sleep" she said as I nodded and laid beside her.

Tonight was fun

Sorry for any mistakes Luvs!❤️

Sorry for the late update! Love y'all❤️‼️