Chapter 18💜

May 1st - 4:50pm
~
Kentrell's house
~
Madison's POV:

"You done?" Kentrell asked as I finished washing the dishes and I nodded.

"When you gonna stop ignoring me?" Kentrell asked as I shrugged and he got closer behind me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Kentrell stop" I said slightly rolling my eyes and he started kissing my neck before I turned around to face him.

"Can you not" I said feeling my back on the kitchen counter.

"You wasn't saying that last night" he smirked before lifting me up and sitting me on the counter.

"Trell...last night-it-last night wasn't supposed to happen" I admitted while looking down.

"So it was a mistake?" Kentrell asked as I played with my fingers and Kentrell stood in between my legs with his hands on my thighs.

"I'm just saying...I work for you and you already- it just wasn't meant to happen" I said before Kentrell moved and I got of the counter.

"So it was a one night stand?" He asked as I shrugged and walked upstairs.

The truth is...Me and Kentrell did sleep together last night, and I didn't hate it but I really think that Kentrell might've made a mistake.

He told me he pulled out and I slightly believe him. Then again he acts like he wants me to have one of his kids.

Flashback
2 days ago

"Kentrell stop" I laughed as me and Kentrell laid on my bed and he kept kissing me as I tried to watch Netflix.

"Trell pay attentionnn you finna miss it" I said as Kentrell sucked his teeth.

"Bruh I don't wanna watch this shit"

"Well I do so hush" I said while letting out a breath and putting my focus back on the tv.

"Mane you boring as fuck" Kentrell said as I shook my head and stayed quiet.

"Ayo" he said as I sighed and looked at him. "Why you put a emoji over my face?" He asked showing me the picture I posted.

 "Why you put a emoji over my face?" He asked showing me the picture I posted

"Because you was looking mad confused." I shrugged.

"Ight" he said and I turned back around to face the tv.

"Mads"

"Oh my god! What Kentrell?!" I said as he chuckled and I looked at him in confusion.

"You gon have my kids on day"

"Yeah no" I said shaking my head and he mean mugged me.

"I'm too young for kids"

"No you ain't" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Please" he begged and I laughed at the fact that he really thought we was rey have kids together.

"Whatever Kentrell" I said and he smiled as I laughed again.

This nigga.....

Flashback over

"Bruh you being annoying" Kentrell said as I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever" I said before walking into Taylin's room and seeing he was taking a nap.

"I gotta concert on the fourth"

"I'll be there" I said giving off a weak smile. "Madison I-"

Before Kentrell could finish his sentence we heard the door bell ring.

"I'll get it" I said before walking to the door and I opened it revealing some girl.

"Who you?" She asked as I looked at her up and down and scrunched up my face.

"Um may I help you?" I asked before Kentrell walked behind me.

"Telee what yo stank breath ass doing here?" Kentrell ask while smiling and the girl shook her head.

"Yo big headed ass never coming to see me" she said before hugging Kentrell.

"Tee this is Madison my girl, Madison this is my sister Telee" Kentrell said as I nodded.

His girl-?

"Nice to meet" you I said smiling at Telee and she shook my hand.

"You're really pretty" she said causing me to smile again.

"Thank you"

"Tee Whatchu doing here?"

"I wanted to spend time with you but I ain't know someone else was here" Telee said looking at me then back at Kentrell.

"No you guys can go...I'll watch Taylin" I assured them both.

"You sure?" Kentrell asked as I nodded. "Ight I'll be back" Kentrell said before kissing my forehead and I nodded.

I need some me time anyways....

Sorry for any mistakes!💜