Chapter 8💜

September 1st
Kentrell's new house - California
Madison's POV:

"Y'all just had to move to California" Jania said walking into our house as I smiled and walked over to her before pulling her and Nisha into a hug.

"Ain't gon lie this place nice as shit though" Nisha said and I saw Kayden walking around. "Where's Kacey?" I asked him, "Upstairs with Tay" he said as I nodded. "Where y'all want the cake?" Telee asked Jania and Nisha.

"Come on, I'll show you" Nisha said as Telee nodded and they walked away. "You excited?" Jania asked as  we walked upstairs and I nodded. "You and Kentrell back together?"

"No, I told him we can't get back together until I fully trust him"

"As you should" Jania said as I smiled opening my room door seeing Kentrell putting his shoes on while, Taylin and Kacey watched tv.

"Come on you two" Jania said to the boys as they nodded, "I'll give y'all a minute" she said as I nodded and she left the room with the boys before shutting the door.

"You ready?" I asked as Kentrell nodded, "You've been quiet lately" I slightly mumbled. "Yeah I've just been overthinking" he said as I slightly nodded.

"Well stop....we're fine and nobody knows where we moved except for family and friends" I said as he slightly nodded. I've definitely see a change in the way Kentrell acts. He's been slightly distant lately.

Not in a bad way but I can tell he's hurt. If he ain't at the studio or doing something for workk he doesn't go out much. He's become clingy towards me which I slight don't mind.

"I'm going downstairs" Kentrell said as I nodded, "I'll be down there in a second"

I walked over to the dresser and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes fell to look at my baby bump and I slightly smiled. "Mommy's ready to see what you are" I whispered still smiling.

"Kentrell stop!" I heard Telee yell and I scrunched my face before walking downstairs. "What's going- Toosii" I said seeing Jania holding Toosii back and Telee was pushing Kentrell back.

"I can go" he said and I shook my head, "Um no you're fine, but who invited you?" I asked and he looked around lost. "Nisha said-"

"Yeah II just thought-" Nisha started and I shook my head giving her a weak smile.

"Its fine" I said as Kentrell slightly snatched his arm from Telee and walked outside into the backyard as I finished walking down the stairs.

"Sorry" Nisha whispered in my ear, "Girl its fine...I'll talk to Trell" I whispered back before walking over to Toosii and we walked to the front yard.

"Hi..." I said as he held a present in his hand.

"Hey..." he said and we both stared at the pool. "I'm sorry" we both said at the same time before chuckling. "You go" I said as he nodded.

"Look Madison...I shouldn't have reacted the way I did but I really do care about you...I'm not telling you what to do with your life but we both know Youngboy ain't good for you" he started and I just stayed quiet.

"You need a man...not just some nigga who gon stick his dick in anyone "he said and I looked over seeing Toosii staring down at me.

"Man I love yo stupid ass" he continued causing me to laugh, "But you gotta pick and if you pick him...I'll leave you alone for good" he said and I shook my head.

"You know who Ima gonna pick...I made the decision when I left you house" I said as Toosii nodded and his face slightly dropped.

"That doesn't mean I don't want you in my life...I wanna be friends...I want you to be in my kid's life."

"As long as that's what you really want" Toosii said as I nodded. "Madison we about to start" Jania said popping her head out the front door and I nodded before me and Toosii walked into the house.

A few minutes later
~
Kentrell's POV:

I watched as Toosii walked in the house with Madison and I slightly rolled my eyes

This the same nigga that Madison was living with when she left me and now all of a sudden he wanna pop up places.

Madison told me everything that happened at his house, one of the things being they slept together but I couldn't even be mad. I haven't slept with anyone since the whole cheating situation and that was the last time I talked to Danielle.

"Ok so we're gonna cut this cake and water color is inside is the gender you're having" Jania said as me and Madison nodded and I put my arm around her waist.

"Ight lets see what gender y'all hoes having" KD said and I shook my head as Madison laughed. That smile bro...

"Here" Nisha said handing me a knife and I started to cut the cake.

"Its a girl!!!" Everyone yelled and tears came down Madison's face as I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck

She looked up from hugging me and we kissed as everyone started cheering.

This girl makes me so happy bro.....

Two hours later

"Thanks for coming" I heard Madison say by the front door and I smiled to myself while picking up some of the trash.

"Congrats...I know how much you care about her" I heard Toosii say from behind me and I turned around.

"Yeah thanks bro" I said thinking he would go away but he continued talking.

"I just wanted to let you know I ain't going anywhere" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Bruh everyone is gone why the fuck you still here"

"I'm just making sure you know that next time you fuck up Ima be there for Madison and you ain't gon get no more chances" he said and I walked closer to him.

"Ayo say it again" I said pulling up my pants and Ben ran in front of me. "Bro don't do it...just think about Madison" he said calming me down and I walked away trying to find Madison.

This nigga trying me....

Sorry for any mistakes!💚