Chapter 16💜

April 28th - 5:45pm
Kentrell's house
Kentrell's POV:

"Taylin where you at?" I asked while walking upstairs, "Da come" he said from Madison's room and I let out a breath

"Taylin where you at?" I asked while walking upstairs, "Da come" he said from Madison's room and I let out a breath. "Yo get out her- whatchu got?" I asked seeing him holding one of my watches.

"It was under pillow" He spoke as I walked over to him and scrunched my face, "Under Madison's pillow?" I asked while taking the watch from him and he nodded.

I know Madison ain't the type to be stealing....but nowadays you can't be trusting nobody

I took my phone out to text Madison but by time I was about to hit send on the message she walked into the house.

"I'm back" she said causing Taylin to run out the room and I sighed. "Yo Mads..." I said and heard her walk upstairs.

"Yeah?" She said walking into the room, "Shut the door"

She did as she was told before sitting her purse on her bed and taking her jacket off. "What's wrong?" She asked turning around to face me.

"What's this?" I asked her before she looked at the watch in confusion then looked up at me, "Its a watch...." she said in a duh tone.

"Yeah Taylin found it under your pillow" I said and the confusion on her face grew. "Are you sure cause I ain't ever seen that watch"

"Yeah, my son wouldn't lie to me" I said while growing frustrated. "Well Kentrell I don't know what to tell you-wait" She said cutting herself off.

"What?"

"Skye came over here the other day"

"You let her inside?" I asked looking at Madison like she was dumb and she shrugged, "I mean she...I don't know, I ain't wanna be rude and this ain't my house"

"Well as long as you live here it is yo crib" I slightly snapped causing Madison to nod her head and I walked out the room.

Same time and day
Madison's POV:

*Sista's Group chat❣️*

Me: I needa break

Jania💕: What happened??

Me: Kentrell thought I stole on of his watches and he slightly flipped

Nisha💞: This nigga

Jania💕: Why he think that??

Me: Because Tay found the watch in my room but I think Skye put it there

Nisha💞: Skye was there??

Me: Its a long story....

Jania💕: Well then lets go out tonight and you can tell us about it

Nisha💞: Yeah!

Me: Ight bet!

I needa clear my head anyways....

Sorry for any mistakes luvs!❤️