Chapter 9💜

~{September 2nd - 5:30pm}~
~{Kentrell and Madison's house}~

Madison's POV:

"Kentrell stop" I said slightly rolling my eyes as we both walked downstairs. "Madison stop I'm tryna tell you something"

"Kentrell Toosii is not tryna break us up" I said rolling my eyes and he groaned.

"Bruh you never listening to me" He snapped causing me to turn around, "Kentrell I am pregnant! I do not need this type of stress on me" I explained while rubbing my stomach.

"You know what...its cool" he said before putting his shoes on. "Where you going?"

"Out" he replied before walking out the front door with his phone in his hand and getting into his car.

I sighed before pulling out my phone and texting Jania.

         Me: Wyd

Nene💕: I'm at the doctor with Kacey, I'll hit you up later

        Me: Ight

I looked up from my phone realizing I can't call Nisha because her and Kayden are at their families house.

"This nigga really left me here" I mumbled to myself while rolling my eyes.

Toosii💕: Where you at?

            Me: Home

Toosii💕: Ya nigga there?

           Me: Not my nigga but no Kentrell just left

Toosii💕: Ight I'm on my way

          Me: I- ok

At least I won't be alone....

Hours later

"What's wrong?" Toosii asked as I frowned at my phone. "Let me see" he said as I handed him my phone and Boomer was live showing some girl twerking on Kentrell.

"Y'all together?"

"N-no but we live in the same house and I'm having our daughter" I said as Toosii nodded. "Man I told you that you ain't need that nigga"

"He's the father of our unborn child"

"So?" Toosii asked as I shook my head and grabbed my phone from him before commenting on the live.

@Madisavage:

Tell Kentrell to get his ass home before I come down there and beat the fuck out of him in front of all those people!

"Shit" Boomer mumbled and I rolled my eyes before he ended the live and Jania started calling me.

"Hello"

"I'm outside open the door" she said as I nodded and hung up the phone. "Ight I gotta get going" Toosii said as I nodded.

"Thanks for coming over" I said hugging him and he nodded. I opened the front door causing Toosii to walk out and Jania walked in.

"I saw the live" she said as I watched Toosii get into his car before shutting the front door.

"He's really trying me knowing I got this baby in my stomach" I said before rubbing my lower back.

"I know you just needa sit down and relax" Jania said helping me to the couch.

"I love him but he's always fucking something up...he's also paranoid, and bipolar" I added and Jania nodded.

"I know I've dated him" She added causing me to chuckle. "He's trying I guess" I said shrugging as Jania sat beside me and put my legs on her lap.

"If he was trying, he would be sitting right here instead on me" she said and I slightly nodded before closing my eyes.

"I just need a vacation" I said as Jania nodded, "How about...after you have the baby, we can go somewhere, wherever you want" Jania said causing me to smile and open my eyes.

"That would be nice" I said as she nodded, "It can be me and you"

"What about Nisha?"

"I can barely get that girl to go to the club" Jania said as we both laughed.

A few minutes later me and Jania were watch Netflix in the living room when Kentrell walked into the house.

I looked at my phone and looked up at Kentrell.

Its 10:47pm and he's just getting home...

"Ima go" Jania said causing me to take my feet off of her and we both stood up.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" I said while hugging Jania and she nodded before leaving the house.

I turned the tv down and Kentrell stood in the middle of the living room looking dumb.

"Sit" I said not looking at him while fixing the pillows on the couch.

"Ayo I ain't a dog" Kentrell said as I chuckled to myself and he walked closer to me causing me to look up at him.

"Sit the fuck down" I said through gritted teeth and Kentrell did as he was told.

"I clean up...cook...take care of your kids....not to mention I'm carrying your soon to be born daughter and all you do is embarrass me. You publicly hamulate me EVERY DAY and I'm still here....what else do I have to do?!"

Kentrell stayed quiet looking and the ground and I walked in front of his legs where he was sitting. "Look at me!" I said moving his chin up with my hand and he looked into my eyes.

"What else do you need?!" I asked still holding his chin as a tear fell down my face.

"Stop crying" Kentrell mumbled and I took my hand away from his chin to wipe my face and Kentrell pulled me closer.

"We're supposed to b-be helping each other..." I said while still crying and Kentrell pulled me onto his lap.

"I know" he mumbled and I continued at cry. "I don't know how much longer I can do this" I cried into his chest.

"Nah mads, you ain't leaving me again...we finna get through this, I ain't fucking with nobody but you" he said wrapping his arms around me and I couldn't stop crying.

"Stop crying...all this ain't good for the baby" he said as I tried to slow down my breathing and Kentrell kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry...I shouldn't have left you here" he said and I closed my eyes. "We gon get through this" he assured me and I stayed quiet.

"You hear me?" He asked but I didn't reply, "Mads answer me"

I looked up at Kentrell and slightly nodded with tears on my face, Kentrell pecked my lips and slightly smiled. "I love you" he said as I nodded, "I mean it"

"I love you too..." I said before closing my eyes again and laying my head back on my chest.

All of this is too much for me....

Sorry for any mistakes!❤️