[ 044 ] 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍

TIME WAS FLYING BY, EVERYONE KEPT THEMSELVES BUSY BETWEEN WORK AND SCHOOL—-and now, it was most people's favorite holiday...

halloween.

"no!" amelia shouted as she tried to take off her bunny ears—-miles and timothee forced her to be a bunny for halloween because she looks like one.

"yes you look adorable" timothee flattened her hair out,

"i do?" she softly asked with big puppy eyes,

"yes, you do" timothee patted her on the head with a small smile, miles looked over to amelia with a look as if he was thinking.

"and here's a little pink nose to make you look even better" miles said with a small smile before putting pink lipstick on her nose.

"cute" she said in a monotone,

"i think we did a good job partner" miles looked over to timothee, they both smiled and nodded before looking back to amelia,

"you know you like it lia" miles gave her a look,

"okay maybe a little a bit" she put her head down,

just then, noah and lexie came into the main area, he was pulling on her arm as she whined loudly out of annoyance,

"i told you if you didn't dress up as anything then i was going to dress you up myself!" noah shouted at her, she rolled her eyes before she stopped walking, the three of them looked over to her with raised brows as they saw lexie's costume.

"yeah but you didn't have to dress me up as a baby!" she shouted at him with annoyance,

she had her short hair in small, down pigtails, blush on her cheeks with a pacifier around her neck, wearing a fuzzie onesie.

"aw you look so cute though" miles walked over to her with a small smile on his face.

the costume was actually perfect though, it fit lexie perfectly. she had the small features of a baby, she giggled like a baby, and she had some mannerisms the same way a baby would too.

she had an adorable personality, and that was what miles loved about her most.

"a baby and a bunny, it fits them both" timothee said with an overdramatic pout as he stared back and forth between lexie and amelia.

lexie and amelia looked over to each other before giggling and running at each other before tackling one another in big hugs.

but once all of the attention was off of them both, they looked over to noah with furrowed brows. he was wearing a blonde wig with sparkly clothing.

"and what the hell are you?" miles asked as he eyed him up and down,

"britney spears, duh" noah said as if it was obvious, just then, jack came walking down the stairs dressed similar to noah with blonde hair and sparkly clothing.

"oh my gosh, what are you?" amelia asked as she stared at him,

"i'm madonna" he said,