[ 060 ] 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

LEXIE FELT HER WARM BLOOD POOL OUT OF HER BODY—-the dark red substance bleeding through her jeans as she cried in terrible pain.

her husband did this to her, her husband.

"i-i hate you" she choked out between her sobs to him, grabbing noahs hand and squeezing it hard.

"this is amusing" miles said with his arms crossed as he leaned against the wall while staring down at lexie, with a knife in her leg.

he didn't feel sorry, he didn't feel any remorse for what he did. he felt nearly satisfied because of the blood pouring out of her body.

he tried to tell himself not to do it. but he didn't feel anything at all and just did it.

i want my soul back.

you hurt the absolute love of your life.

"why?!" she screamed at him, before throwing her head back and letting out another cry in pain, she didn't want to take it out and bleed out.

"i want to talk to you" miles said, she shot her head up at him,

"...without them here" he gestured to timothee, noah, and amelia. they all looked at her with concern, not wanting to leave her alone with him.

"g-guys... just let him talk to me" she reassured them, sitting up as she let out a groan in pain, timothee and noah helping her up.

they all gave her a reluctant look before all of them stood up and walked to the door,

"we will be right outside this door, and if i even SUSPECT something happened i will come in here and beat your ass until you're in a hospital bed!" noah shouted at miles, who rolled his eyes in response.

they walked out and shut the door behind them, lexie and miles looked at each other.

"why do you want a divorce my love?" miles asked taking a few steps towards her, lexie stared at him as if he was insane while gesturing to the knife in her leg.

"you stabbed me!" she shouted at him,

"i told you what my love language is... this is the way of me showing that i love you, i know i don't have a soul but i love not having one... i don't get to be sad anymore" he said as he climbed on top of her,

"what?" she said as she looked up at him,

"i feel... undefeated, like i can walk around and do whatever i want without getting hurt... it's amazing" he said with a crazed look in his eyes,

"miles i want you back, i just want you back" she said as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes from pain and betrayal.

"this is me, baby" he said as he grabbed her face, but she slapped his hand off,

"don't call me that" she said as she started crying... she felt her love slowly dying away with him on top of her, and as her love began dying she could feel herself begin dying with it.

"i'm going to die soon, i'm not making it" lexie choked out shakily, her breath faltered with each second,

"sweetheart, i should've been dead long ago..." miles said as he grabbed her face once again, his cold wedding band touched her skin seamlessly.

"...but i don't fucking care, many tried and many failed..." he pulled the gun from earlier out from his side and started twirling it between his fingers in his hand.

she stared down at the gun, he was twirling it in his fingers.

"til' death do us part my love..." he said, pulling the knife from her leg, releasing a loud scream of heart wrenching pain from her mouth.