😽 Hitoshi Shinsou 😽

Special Event: Love Letter From Hitoshi Shinsou

The One That's Part Of My Valentine's Day Letter Event. 

•••

[Y/N]. 

You've been my best friend since we were children, sometimes it's hard to believe that we're well in our teenage years. When I think of you, I think of how we met. I think of how you defended me, defended me, and my quirk. No matter how much I denied it, their words always affected me, but you never really cared about what our classmates thought and you never failed to give them a piece of your mind. 

You never cared about my quirk, in fact, you were the one who made me feel like I did;t have to be ashamed of my quirk. you made me feel like being a hero was something I could pursue. I don't know where the lines of our friendship go blurred for me. I think it was around the time you helped me fill out my UA application paper.  

I remember how pretty you looked. We were outside at school, sitting on the grass while you told me what to write. The sun hit your hair just right, and your eyes held such a sparkle. You were so hopeful, hopeful of me. I promised myself then that I wouldn't dare utter these feelings, my feelings. 

You've stuck by my side. You've always been there for me. It's been so hard to keep these feelings for you deep down, to keep them quiet. I only hope that through this letter you won't see my cowardice, but the feelings I can't say to your face. The feeling I've developed and let accumulate over the years. The feelings that tell me how much I love you. 

Forever yours,

Hitoshi Shinsou.

•••

Edited: 2-13-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••