🐖 Taishiro Toyomitsu 🐖 (Drabbles)

Kinktober - #12: Food Play

Drabble: "I'm such a jerk."

The One With Food.

•••

Taishiro Toyomitsu's keys jangled as he unlocked his apartment door. He ripped his mask off and threw it on the kitchen counter before he ran his fingers through his golden locks as he quietly, closed and locked the door back up.

It was so late. You must be pissed at him and he didn't want to wake you. After all, it's best to soothe the beast than poke it. Taishiro, already knew he was going to get an earful from you in the morning once you woke up.

However, the beast was already awake and waiting in her den. You walked into the kitchen, adorned with nothing but one of his Fat Gum sweatshirts. Seeing you in his hoodie never failed to bring heat to his cheeks. Especially on days like this, where there was nothing underneath. The sight of the hoodie hanging just below your butt, leaving him wanting to see more, it exhilarated him.

"You missed dinner."

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I know how much tonight meant to you."

Taishiro was exhausted. He had a long day at work, his only thought was about getting home to you. You had both planned to take the day off of work to spend your anniversary together, but Taishiro got called in on an emergency.

This was the lifestyle of a hero, you both knew this.

"I'm such a jerk, I didn't even call."

You walked over to him and wrapped your arms around him. A breath of relief scaped your lips. Taishiro thought for sure you'd be furious he skipped out on your anniversary plans, but it was the very opposite.

"Shiro' I saw you on TV, you were doing your job. I don't care if you got busy and couldn't find the time to call, the important thing is that you came home, that you came home safe."

Being heroes was a risky business, you both knew this all too well.

"I'll always come home to you."

"You better."

Taishiro kissed your head before nuzzling himself in your neck and pressing kisses up to your ear before he whispered.

"Did you save me any dinner?"

"No."

You pulled away from his embrace and smiled up at him. With a saucy glint in your eyes, you played with the hoodie zipper and bit your lip. He knew what you were leading up to, and it filled him with hunger.

"I did save some dessert for you, if you want it."

You walked off to the bedroom without even waiting for Taishiro's reaction, but he didn't have to think twice about following you. You climbed on the bed where you had pre-prepped supplies waiting on a towel. Taishiro never complained when you brought flavor to the bedroom. You unzipped Taishiro's Fat Gum hoodie and let it fall from your shoulders onto the bed.

Your complete nude body was on display for Taishiro, like a kid in a candy store, all he could do was stare in want. As you took a bottle of whip cream and poured some on your erect nipples, all he could do was wait patiently for your consent as he started in lust.

"Come eat your dessert, baby... Unless you're not hungry?"

"You know I'm always up for dessert."

Taishiro sprang right into action. He discarded his dirty, torn up work uniform into the floor before climbing onto the bed with you. He grabbed onto your hip with one hand and wrapped his other arm around your back, pulling you closer to him before he stuffed his face in your breasts.