💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Special Event: Love Letter From Katsuki Bakugo

The One That's Part Of My Valentine's Day Letter Event.

•••

My dearest, [Y/N].

I can't say these words to you. Not to your face, not out loud. I'm not soft, I'm not romantic, and I can't tell you any of those sweet traditional things that a girl wants to hear. We don't have a meet-cute, hell, the first we met I called you a dumbass. I hated you when I first met, and in retrospect, because of that, I think you hate me too. 

As time went on I realized I didn't hate you at all. In fact, there were things I liked about you. I like how good you spar. I like how you put up with me, even when I'm being an ass. I like how you're not afraid to call me out on shit.  

The truth is, as time went on I realized I didn't hate you. I hated the fact that you were friends with Deku. I hated the fact that I couldn't get close to you without him being around. I hated this weighted feeling I felt when I thought about you and Deku together.

I think I first realized these feelings when we were studying. You looked so pretty, and you sounded so beautiful when you laughed at me for beating Eijirou with newspaper. I wanted to tell you then. I wanted to tell you all these feelings I had trapped in my chest, but then Deku interrupted us. 

I've been letting these feelings sit and fester. I've thought about telling you, but then it feels like I shouldn't. I feel like a damn coward writing this to you through a letter, but I can't say this out loud without getting flustered or angry. I only hope that you feel the same way. That somewhere deep inside you, you don't hate me but harbor deep passionate feelings.  

With the deepest sincerity, 

Katsuki Bakugo.

•••

Edited: 2-14-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••