🐢 Izuku Midoriya 🐢

Head Canon: Yandere!Izuku Midoriya

The One Where It's Just General Yandere Head Canons.

•••

🐢 Izuku is a soft and manipulative yandere.

🐢 Like Hawks, Izuku prefers to take the more domestic and easy route into obtaining his darling.

🐢 The smarter and thought-out route.

🐢 Being All Might's daughter, both you and Deku knowing your dad's secret brought you close.

🐢 Best friends.

🐢 Izuku always had a crush on you in UA, but he never really tried anything.

🐢 That doesn't mean he didn't scare away any guys from approaching you.

🐢 And that doesn't mean he didn't become friends with any of your friends to keep an eye on any potential threats.

🐢 It was really hard not making a move on you when you came to him crying and seeking out comfort whenever you worried about Toshinori's health.

🐢 Izuku had too much respect for his mentor than to betray his trust like that.

🐢 Until he died that was.

🐢 Truthfully, All Might would have wanted Deku with you, he, after all, did not know about his prodigies unhealthy crush on you.

🐢 Until his untimely death, before he had a chance to warn you about it or get Deku the help he needed.

🐢 It was a tragic accident really. Both to the media, who knew a lie, and Izuku who knew the truth behind your father's death.

🐢 Izuku just wasn't content being your friend anymore, he was a man with both sexual needs and physical ones. He wanted to be with you, and he wanted to be the only one you needed.

🐢 His poor old mentor was going to take you away from him and lock him up in a mental institution, he couldn't let that happen.

🐢 So yes, it was a tragic accident really, when 'a villain your dad put in jail a decade ago, escaped' and wanted revenge against the now quirkless old man.

🐢 Of course, it was Deku who both helped plan your father's funeral and held your hand the entire time, letting you sob into his shoulder and look to him for help whenever someone gave you their condolences.

🐢 Even after the funeral, Izuku was your comforting shoulder to cry on.

🐢 Izuku even took it one step further and got you convinced you weren't safe from the same people who 'killed' your dad.

🐢 Heck, he even arranges for the 'same people' to attack you, with the twist of him saving you from them.

🐢 Izuku was more than happy to offer up his apartment to you for the time being of your grief and feeling of unsafety.

🐢 Who was going to attack you in the number one hero's home?

🐢 No one. He wouldn't let anyone harm his little darling.