❄ Shouto Todoroki 🔥

Head Canon: Helping You Through Your Period With Shouto Todoroki

The One Where It's Just General Period Head Canons.

•••

❄ King of PMS healthcare.

🔥 Shouto will be a little oblivious at first.

❄ You're mad at him? He didn't even do anything. You're giving him the cold shoulder? Again, he didn't do anything.

🔥 He might even consider the possibility you could be Katsuki's secret love sister.

❄ After tiptoeing around your sudden explosive attitude he'll be really blunt about it and just ask you straightforwardly.

🔥 He thinks he upset you, and after talking with Midoriya, who for some reason didn't want to discuss your sudden personality change, suggested he just ask you.

❄ "[Y/N], did I do something to upset you? You've been acting really mad towards me."

🔥 "No! I'm sorry... I just- I'm... I'm PMSing."

"Oh."

🔥 He went home to Fuyumi that day and had a long talk about periods.

❄ He came over to your dorm prepared the next day.

🔥 He wasn't sure what chocolate you liked, so he ended up buying several different brands and types to bring with him.

❄ He did the same thing with pads. There were so many, and he was so confused.

🔥 Screw that pink tax.

❄ He's gonna offer to massage your back, which results in you crying, saying you just want him to cuddle you

🔥 He's gonna awkwardly comfort you to his best capability, Fuyumi explained mood swings, but he was still unsure of how to comfort a crying person.

❄ Shouto is the best when it comes to cuddling on your period.

🔥 His quirk helps him set the room to the right temperature, and helps soothe your cramps.

❄ Shouto will take good care of you when you're on your period.

🔥 He'll take note of your periods and probably has them programmed into his phone so he can track them.

❄ He wants to help you when you're suffering through all your periods.

•••

Edited: 4-19-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••