💉 Himiko Toga 💉 (HCs)

Head Canon: Helping You Through Your Period With Toga

The One Where It's Just General Period Head Canons.

•••

💉 Due to her quirk, Toga can smell bleed, because of this she will instantly know when you're on your period.

💉 Normal couples kiss, Toga sucks blood. That's her normal. That's how she expresses love, however, she knows you'd rather not have her suck your period blood, so she refrains from it.

💉 She'll have to calm herself down a bit, she finds your scent so invigorating and delectable, your blood is practically irresistible to her.

💉 Once she's able to calm herself down enough to be around you and your pooling blood scent, she'll want to take care of you.

💉 "You smell like blood, can I help you? Do you need pads, some cuddles?"

💉 Being a female gives Toga the advantage of knowing just how to take care of you.

💉 She's gonna steal you some pads from the store, don't worry, she impersonated someone when she did it.

💉 She knows exactly what pads are the best kind.

💉 She'll cuddle you and massage your tender sore body.

💉 She'll even let you use her own heating pad.

💉 Expect her to turn into a major caregiver when your PMSing, after all, you'd do it for her right?

•••

Edited: 4-26-2021

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_USp

•••