Soulamtes part 3

Before I start: sorry guys I was out shopping for food today and then I had to do online classes because my school unexpectedly shut but that is a story for another time anyway thank you to the people who have read this so far and honestly speaking the soulmates series is my least favourite short story that I have done but I don't know why but I hope you like this anyway. Hope you enjoy!

2 months later

A lot has changed in the past few months. Firstly let's talk about the bad things because life isn't just sunshine and rainbows which I think personally what people think but there are thunder clouds as well but let's get it other with.

Firstly, My mum had to move back to California for her job and sometimes I wish that it was me, my dad and my mum again but that was in the past and we are now in the present so I don't know if or when that is going to happen again. Secondly, Jughead had to transfer schools which I guess is ok because we still meet up sometimes but not all of the time which is a bit sad. Lastly, Betty and I had a huge argument which was about her always coming back to try to get with me even though I don't feel anything for her so I said that we couldn't be friends anymore and I was so happy that I decided to do that because she spends all of her time with Jughead now which is another bad thing because when I want to hang around with Jughead sometimes Betty is there and we both can't stand each other.
However, that is all of the bad things thankfully. Most of the stuff I think are possibly positive or just pretty good.
One good thing that has happened in these past couple of months is that I will graduate with my best friend who is Jughead and other people. Another good thing is that when I've finished school I am going to probably enrol  in the navy for 4 years and hopefully come back in time for things that might happen. My last good thing that has happened in these past couple months is that I had progressed feelings for Veronica and I had the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend and she said which I am so happy about and I haven't been this happy in such a long time.
Veronica and I have been really happy but we haven't told anyone that we are together because we both know someone who won't like it but we don't care about what other people think because we just focus on all of the good things that happen and wherever there is a good day or thing a bad thing happens but we just try and focus on the good. Veronica has come over my house a few times for "a school project" well my parents think that anyway but no one knows what we actually do I hope 🤞. Veronica is beautiful and I couldn't ask for anyone more amazing than the beautiful Veronica Lodge ❤️.
Well this is what has happened for now and the next dramatic or amazing thing I will let you all know so don't worry.

Archie

Authors note

So i am making it as a diary of what happens in Archie's life through the bad and the good because no one has just good days. Just imagine that Archie is writing this in a book or typing it on a word document. There is going to be one more chapter of soulmates and I have got to say that after I did this chapter I am starting to enjoy this series and this is probably my favourite chapter/ short story that I've done yet. I just wanted to put a bad day and a good day sort of chapter because I want to make people know that no one has just good days because they also get bad days. The last chapter of this series (which is the next one) will be a 5 or 10 year time skip to see what has happened to Archie so if you want to find out please read this book/chapter. I hope that you like it
742 words (I thought that I owe you a long  one after all these short chapters)
- A ❤️