Road trip P2

Before I start: hi guys sorry that I haven't uploaded but here is another chapter of road trip. Which book do you enjoy more this one or my other one? I am asking you guys which one that you like best so that I can improve on my other. I hope that you like it

Previously: Veronica has organised a road trip for her and Archie. It was Christmas a couple of weeks ago and this is what she got Archie for Christmas but he doesn't know. Archie got Veronica a Polaroid camera because that was what she wanted because it will come in handy for their month long road trip although they are not going in a car.

(Archie and Veronica live in California)

Veronica's POV

Archie and I are now in the RV. We have been on the road for a couple of hours now and we are going to a petrol station to fill up our petrol because we are running low and to get ourselves some snacks. I fell asleep like 3 hours ago and i have just woken up and poor Archie hasn't slept for hours because he insists that he should drive us all the way there. How sweet is he? He is very sweet.  It is nice to just talk to Archie and have a laugh and eat. If you didn't know I absolutely love eating food. Sometimes I even steal Archie's.

Archie and I have now came back from getting some snacks. We got some crisps (chips), chocolate, energy drinks, coffee and some sweets (candy) there is a lot of food in here but who cares am I right? Oh I also got us some cookies. I am currently reading a book called After (by Anna Todd) because my friend recommended it to me so I thought that I would have a go at reading it. It's a great book and Hardin's and Tessa's relationship is SO toxic but Archie's and I's relationship is amazing.

After a very long journey we are at our first destination but I am not going to tell you just yet. As soon as Archie stopped driving we both fell asleep and that was our first day on our holiday (vacation)

Authors note

Hi guys so I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. This is not my best big definitely not my worst but I think that you might like it. Can you guess where Archie and Veronica are?
Have a good day or night
423words (sorry it's short)

- A ❤️