◢21◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 21

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 21

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Gulping, I took a deep breath and slowly turned my head. I sighed in relief when I saw Jungkook there with a worried face. "Eunji, are you okay? Why did you run out so suddenly?" He frowned.

"Oh! I-I- just-"

"Oppa~" We turned our heads to voice and saw Semi. Semi, it's the first time that I was grateful for your existence. She cat-walked to us and looked at Jungkook, smiling seductively. "Oppa, let's sit together in the next class." She bit down on her lip while smiling.

"First, don't call me oppa." He put his index finger up. "And second, I'm sitting with Eunji, right?" He turned to me but I was already walking away. "Eunji!!" 

I looked back and saw him walking towards me, I gulped and started to run cause I know he will ask me thousands of questions.

"Eui! Stop!" My footsteps halted at that name that came out from Jungkook's mouth. Eui...why does that name...sounds so familiar? Why did I feel something inside me?

I snapped out of my trance when someone tapped my shoulder, I looked up and saw Jimin. "Eui?" I unconsciously spoke, his eyes went wide.

"Jimin hyung!" Jungkook said while standing beside me.

"Who is Eui?" I looked at Jungkook, who looked like he stopped breathing.

"Umm..." He looked at Jimin. "I-I mean Eunji. It just slipped out of my mouth." He nervously chuckled.

"Oppa!" Seline came from behind Jimin and grabbed his arm, resting her head on his shoulder. "You didn't answer my question."

"Which question?" I asked, her smiling face turned into a scowl as she looked at me.

"None of your business, bitch!" She hissed.

"Sorry, but who are you to call her bitch??" Jungkook asked, kinda annoyed.

"Her." She pointed at me. "She doesn't put her nose in our personal business."

"The person whom you are calling bitch is our sister!" Jimin snapped, I froze.

"STEP sister, not blood-related." She frowned. "That doesn't make her your sis-"

"Even though she's not blood-related to us, her mom is still married to OUR dad, which makes her OUR sister!" Jimin gritted his teeth and snatched his arm away from her and grabbed my hand instead. "Let's go." He glared at her before dragging me him and Jungkook following us.

Glancing back, I saw Seline standing there with her mouth open and Semi also came and stood beside her. I just stayed silent and let Jimin drag me. We walked upstairs and reached the rooftop, Jungkook opened the door and I saw the other five standing there.