◢08◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 8

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 8

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

After some time, Eunji went to the washroom to change her clothes. As she came back, she took the mic and started to speak. "Hello, everyone. Thank you for attending my parent's wedding. I've prepared some performance for you all, I just hope you will enjoy it."

BTS also stopped eating their food and started to watch her performance, they were somehow excited to see her performance. 

"I'm excited," J-Hope said and the others nodded.

Suga choked on water when Eunji did that shoulder move.

"O.M.G." Jimin's jaws dropped. They were shocked when she finished the dance.

"She dances so well," Jin said.

"Her shoulder move were amazing," J-Hope said.

"And her breakdown," Jungkook said, others just nodded, still shocked.

"What the..." Now their jaws drop on the ground.

"Her body moves were..." J-Hope's eyes were wide.

"So amazing," RM said.

"Her body is so flexible," Jimin said.

"Thank you!" Eunji bowed. 

Eunji's POV

Then everything went well. I could see BTS enjoying the party with other guests. At least they were having fun while I just sat here on the table, sipping on my juice. Mom and Mr. Kim were also enjoying it. I clapped when they danced. Mom looked very happy. I somehow felt right in accepting her marriage.

After the party, we directly went to BTS's house. Mom told me that our stuff had already reached his house, so we don't have to worry about not having our stuff. As we reached the house, I asked the maid where is my room, and directly went to it. Throwing my body on the bed, not caring about clothes and anything, I drifted to sleep as it was already 2 am.

· · · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · · · ·

I woke up because of my alarm ringing. Switching it off, I sat up, and panicked when found myself in an unfamiliar room but remembered that Mom and I came to Mr. Kim's house and relaxed. Looking around, I admired the room since I didn't observe much last time because of tiredness.