◢23◤

╔.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER 23

═══════════════╗CHAPTER 23

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

For Eunji, she went downstairs and saw her brothers sitting on the sofas while watching the news. Their backs were facing her. She was about to call them but stopped and listened to what the reporter was saying.

She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her mom's photo but when J-Hope said that, she couldn't handle it and finally spoke. "No...it can't be..." Seven of them snapped their heads and saw her standing there, frozen.

"E-Eunji!" V quickly stood up and ran to her, blocking her view. "Sis, look at me. T-They are just joking." He tried to speak. He also looked like he would break anytime but tried to stay strong.

She looked up to him, staring right into his eyes as tears welled up in her innocent-looking eyes. V felt his heart clenching.

"All the passengers are moved to Seoul SB hospital." When the reporter said that, Eunji's eyes went wide and she grabbed V's arm.

"P-Please, take me there." She pleaded while shaking his arm. He looked at others and RM nodded. All of them went to the limo and went to the hospital.

Eunji slammed the door open and ran into the hospital. Tears were flowing on her cheeks as she quickly ran to the receptionist. "Mrs. Lee Mina- I mean KIM MINA!" Eunji shouted. The receptionist nodded with a shocked face because of her sudden outburst and typed something on the computer.

"Kim Mina....plane crash...sorry, she couldn't survive." The receptionist pursed her lips and looked at Eunji, who was frozen. It was like time around her stopped.

"EUNJI!!!" J-Hope shouted her name as they all ran to her and saw her frozen state. 

"You must be for Kim Jiyoung and Kim Mina?" The receptionist asked and seven of them nodded.

"We are their sons and she is their daughter," RM said. 

"I'm sorry to say but both of them couldn't survive." She apologized again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" Eunji screamed while falling on her knees. 

Her mom was the only one she had, whom she shares her secrets and talks to her. She was the only one she had in this world. She was her friend, her sister, her dad and her mom. She played every important role in her life and made her life bright but now, Eunji couldn't believe her death. It's like an important part of her life was snatched away, her heart. Her heart belongs to her mom, whom it beats for but now, for whom her heart will beat? The one who talks to her, cries with her, comforts her was no more. The 'one' was her mom. Her life. But now she heard that her mom is no more in this world, with her, it's like she's dead. Not from outside but from inside.

"MOM!!" She cried loudly. Jin quickly bent to her and hugged her, resting her forehead on his chest as both of them cried. Jungkook, Jimin, V and J-Hope were also crying. Anyone could see that RM and Suga were trying not to cry because of their red eyes.

For seven of them, even though they didn't have a good relationship with their father but they still loved him. He was the one who raised them without any mom. It was a difficult time for them when their mom was killed, especially for their Jiyoung but he still stayed strong for his sons. They loved their father from all their heart. 

Eunji and her family become their neighbours after one year of death and that's how they became friends. Her mom also played an important role in their life as a mother. She gave them mother's love, the love that they were lack for one year. Her old dad didn't have any problem with it, instead, he was like a second dad to them. She treated seven of them as her own sons and Jiyoung was very grateful for her until after a few years, her dad died and they shifted to New York. 

Jiyoung also had a special place for Eunji in his heart as his daughter. He always wanted a daughter but couldn't have. So, Jiyoung and BTS decided to gave her a necklace before Eunji went away. The seven of them were the closest ones to her. So, they made a necklace in a snowflake shape and put seven gems in it as she also likes snowflakes a lot.

"Please tell me it's a lie!" Jungkook said while gripping his hair. J-Hope fell on his knees while burying his face in his palms.

"Dad..." V sobbed, Jimin went to V and hugged him.

"Mr. Kim Jiyoung's family." A doctor said and RM and Suga went to him. "You are their sons, right?" They nodded. "Do you want to see their body?" RM gulped, Suga glanced back at his sobbing siblings.

"No." He turned to the doctor. "Just tell us about the death certificate." The doctor nodded and three of them walked away.

"Eunji let's go home," Jin whispered to her but she was still crying. He picked her up in bridal style and she put her face in his chest, still sobbing. "Guys, let's go home." Jimin helped V while Jungkook helped J-Hope and they all went to the limo and went inside. 

Eunji didn't let go of Jin's shirt, so Jin sat her on his lap. He took out his phone and messaged RM that they are going home and they could take a cab for them. RM replied 'okay' and he kept his phone back.

The ride was silent, only their sobs could be heard. They all got out of the limo and Jin carried her inside. He took her to his room and laid her on his bed as she was already asleep in the car. He laid beside her and hugged her gently like she was a glass that can break anytime and went to sleep...

•=--+--=•

A/N: These memes are actual situations that happened to me and I made them own🙂