Uno

~Ariana|Ari~

~Ariana|Ari~

"Come on phat you neva do anything with us anymore". Tabatha whines trying to convince me to go out with her, Tae and Lakeyah.

"I don't wanna go to no god damn party".

"Why?"

"Because every time we go out some shit go down, say it ain't true".

Silence.

"Exactly, y'all can stay here and watch netflix with me tho". I smile eating another spoon full of the chocolate ice cream and turning my attention back to the TV.

"Uh, uh getcho ass up and put this motha fuckin dress on Ariana". Tae demands walking out of my closet with a dress and a pair of shoes in hand.

"Bu-".

"But nothing we gon be downstairs, I'll fix yo hair when you done getting dressed".

"Now hurry yo ass up!" He yells taking my ice cream and spoon before walking out of the room with Dream and Lakeyah behind him.

"I hate it here".

"Stop lying you know you love it here bitch!"

"Shut up!"

Time Skip

We walk into the front door of the house party and immediately scrunch our faces up in disgust at the smell that hits our noses.

"You hoes fucking stank". Lakeyah yells out at nobody in particular making a few people quickly mumbling that it wasn't them.

"Let's go get something ta drink". Dream smiles grabbing my hand pulling her into the kitchen with her before I could even respond.

I frown when Tae hands me two shot glasses each filled to the top, one with hennessy and the other with patron.

"Uh, uh y'all tryna get me drunk".

"Get drunk for me". Lakeyah pouts.

"You ready?" Tae asks looking over at me after him and Dream get there two shots ready.

I just nod. Lakeyah starts counting down before we down each of our shots.

"1,

  2,

  3".

"FUCK it burnssss".

"Pour me sum mo-". I start to say until I feel myself getting snatched up by my neck.

My back collides with a strong chest before the stern familiar voice of my brother's best friend "Polo" fills my ears.

"Chill yo lil ass out Ari".

"Boy bye I'm grown asf".

"I don't give a fuck about nun of that Durk and Von told me to watch yo little ass so chill out".

I just roll my eyes and snatch away from him before walking away.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ari, Tae and Dream were now just standing around in the kitchen talking. Lakeyah had stepped outside with some of her friends from school. Everyone was just socializing with each other and drinking having an all around good time.

A notification comes through Ari's phone from the group chat she shares with Durk and Von.

"Durk and Von just texted me". She announces catching Dream and Tae's attention.

"What they say?"

"I don't know I didn't open it yet".

"Bitch open it, they could be tryna warn yo ass about a shoot out or sumthin". Tae yells.

"Okay damn, calm down".

Ari taps on the notification.

The message thread loads before popping up on her screen.

"They were just making sure I'm good". She says while texting them back that she was okay.

As she put her phone back into her purse "Outside" by Yvette started playing which just so happened to be her favorite song to twerk to at the moment. Tae, Dream and Ari all immediately make eye contact before Ari quickly hops up downing another shot before pulling them out of the kitchen.

She pulls her dress up a little and as soon as the beat drops she starts throwing it back while Tae and Dream hype her up. In the middle of her dancing a random man walks up behind her and grabs her hips but Ari found him attractive so she just stuck her tongue out and kept doing what she was doing.

Taurus who was watching the whole scene unfold from his spot on the couch silently gets up ignoring the calls from the groupie who had been tryna get his attention.

"OH SHIT!" Everybody yells in shock backing up.

Taurus had knocked out the man Ari had been dancing with. He mugs Ari while standing over the man as he laid on the floor.

Everything happened way too fast for her to even think about intervening. By the time she had registered what was happened the poor boy was already holding his face and rolling around on the floor moaning out in pain.

"Oh my god are you okay?" She asks bending down to check on him only to quickly get snatched back up by Taurus.

"Po-". Ari starts to yell quickly cutting herself off once she saw the look in his eyes.