Quince

(Excuse all mistakes)

~Ariana|Ari~

-The Next Day

12:32 am

Groaning I move from laying on my back to my side trying to ignore the urge to throw up again for the fourth time in an hour. I had been sick all day to the point where I couldnt even get out of bed to go to work.

Hearing my phone constantly going off with notifications I reach under my pillow grabbing it rolling my eyes once I see that they were all from instagram. I already knew what they were from. Getting out of bed I walk downstairs and to the kitchen looking through all of the posts that were mainly just everybody celebrating that Taurus is out.

Yes, Taurus.

Today was the day of his release Durk and Von had threw him a party that was still currently going on even though it started almost six hours ago and it was now 1 in the morning. I was invited but I couldnt do it. I am not ready to see that nigga yet plus I was feeling I wouldnt have made it anyway.

Grabbing some grapes from the frigerator I finally clicked on the notification of Durks live. Putting another grape in my mouth I stare at my phone watching him and Von dance around. Laughing, they stop to read the comments.

"Where Polo at?" Durk reads out loud slurring a little.

"That's what I'm saying". I agree walking back to my room.

"Damn fuck yall too". He picks up the phone and walks for a little before calling out Taurus's name."The live wanna see yo ugly ass boa".

The camera finally flips showing Taurus, I unconsiously bite my lip feeling butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Trying to ignore it I look away grabbing another grape.

¨Why ya saying add Phat she in hea?¨Durk yells happily, flipping the camera back.

I amost choke on my grape, turning my attention back on the phone to see all the comments telling them to add me.

Von smirks grabbing the phone. ¨Send a request to join the live lil folks¨.

Rolling my eyes I snatch my bonnet off mumbling under my breath. After making sure I aint look too popped I requested to join the live, almost instantly getting added.

¨Phattt!¨

¨Stop allat yelling¨. I mug Durk through the phone.

He mugs me back, flipping me off before passing the phone back to Von and Taurus. I look off to the side trying to ignore how Taurus was looking into the camera at me.

¨Whea you at you was supposed to be here". Von frowns.

I just shrug, not being able to come up with a lie quick enough.

"It's coo we gon come see you later". He laughs before ending the live.

Rolling my eyes I throw my phone to the side getting comfortable in my bed.

3 Hours Later

~Taurus|Polo~

"Ight we good". Von jogs back in the building with Dream behind him after getting the last few people to leave.

Yawning, I nod looking around at how dirty it was. The floor was covered with deflated balloons, cups, food shit even a bitch wig.

"I hired some cleaners, we good gang". Von laughs. "You ready?"

I look around one last time making sure I have everything.

"Yeah".

"You gon grab him?" He asks, gesturing to Durk who was laid in the middle of the floor passed out with a gun in each hand.

I hit his ass with the meanest side eye.

"Nigga thats yo brother!"

Smacking his lips he shrugs. "So? That nigga heavy asl".

"Yall figure that out we gon wait outside". Jayda slurs grabbing Lakeyah's hand before walking out with Dream.

"Uh uh come help mf". Von laughs, stopping Tae as he tries to sneak out behind them.

¤¤¤¤¤

I let out a breath plopping down in my seat. We were all finally in the sprinter after what felt like an hour of getting Durk drunk ass in.

"How you feeling gang?" Von smiles.

"Tired asl". I yawn, making him laugh.

"We a' be at our destination soon".

"Nah fr though Im happy to be out". I say truthfully.

"I'm happy you out too gang. You can't take care of a baby in jail". He daps me up whispering the last part.

Smacking my lips I wave him off.

"Stop saying that shit we dont know for sure yet". I mumble playing with one of my dreads, lowkey nervous about the possibility of it being true.

"We bout to find out". He smirks as the sprinter comes to a stop.

I just look at him confused as the driver opens the door. Looking out I see us parked in front of a house I aint never seen before.

"You know where we at?" Von asks as he starts waking everybody up.

I just shake my head grabbing all my shit before getting out.

"Why we at Ari house?" Lakeyah frowns.

I look back, mugging Von as him and Tae helped Durk off the sprinter.

"You a bitch". I whisper as they walk past.

He just laughs telling everybody to come on.

Von bangs on the door until we hear yelling from the other side. Laughing he covers the peephole.

"Who is it?" She yells again.

Von looks back at all of us gesturing for us to stay quiet.

"On foe nem grave Im bout to start bustin through this damn door if you dont say who you are!"

"Be quiet girl you aint gon do shit!"

It goes silent for a minute before the door swings open revaling Ariana standing there with a mug on her face. She mugs looking at everybody one by one, dropping it when she sees me. We stare at each other for a few seconds before she finally looks away.

"Why are ya here it's 4 oclock in the morning".

"We gon stay here for the night". Von tells her simply walking in making us all follow behind. "You got five rooms in this mf quit being stingy".

Sighing she walks away and up the stairs.

Everybody walks off to the guest rooms I'm guessing so I take a seat on the couch pulling out my just scrolling through Instagram.