Tres

~Taurus|Polo~

~Taurus|Polo~

Officer Davis motions towards the metal chair on the other side of the table making the two officers roughly push me down in it.

"Damn chill ya big asses out, rough asl".

"You want anything to drink, something to snack on?"

"Nah I'm good."

"Suit yourself." He shrugs before gesturing to the reflective mirror.

Not to long after a, woman opened the door peeking her head inside. "Sir?"

"Bring me a jug of water and one glass, please and thank you." He tells her, before turning his attention back me.

We sat in silence for about half a minute until I smacked my lips.

"So we just gon sit here all day?"

He doesn't answer, he just sits across from me smirking.

The woman from earlier finally returns sitting a jug of water and a glass on the table, just in front of officer Davis. She smiled at him before turning and exiting the room. When the door closed, he starts speaking again.

"So, Polo how have you been?" He asks making me smack my lips again.

"Bruh what the fuck am I here for?"

He just chuckles quietly.

"How is Ariana?" He asks making my face immediately twist up.

"Who?

"The woman who was in your house this morning, your best friends little sister, I'm sure you know her name is Ariana".

"I do, but how the fuck do you?"

"I was just simply wondering how she is." He shrugs.

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything"

"Your right let's cut to the chase". He smiles before pushing the folder that was sitting on the table closer to me. "Open it" He tells me.

I bring my cuffed hands up and open the folder to see pictures of familiar dead niggas making me laugh.

"Why you showing me this".

"We know your behind this Polo, but we also know you're not alone in this we suspect Durk and Von".

"I don't know what you're talking about." I lie.