Diez

(Excuse all mistakes)

Omniscient

An awkward silence overtakes the room as everyone watches Ari and Bashar stare each other down.

"How you been phat?" Bashar licks his lips finally speaking up.

Durk and Von look between the two now intrigued.

Their sister didn't let just anyone call her by the nickname they gave her so they knew she had to have sum type of history with the man.

Arianna rolls her eyes, continuing to eat her food completely ignoring Bashar. Her hormones were raging right now and she didn't know if she wanted to cry or punch someone.

Von clears his throat.

"How you know my lil sister Pop?"

"W-wait ya know him?" Ari stutters looking over at her big brothers.

"Do you?" Durk asks mugging her.

"We went to school together".

Von narrows his eyes at her making her quickly look away, he knew she was lying.

"Awl why you ain't just say that gang". Durk chuckles going back to eating his food just as Diana walks back in with Berniece close behind.

Jayda covers her mouth to stop herself from laughing at the sight of the hand print imbedded on her cheek.

Von shakes his head at his big brothers gullibleness.

"How ya really know each other". He asks looking over at Pop.

"They dated when they were sixteen boy damn". Diana speaks up.

The table immediately erupts as everyone begins whispering about the situation making Ariana place her head in her hand embarrassed.

Durk opens his mouth to complain until Von taps him on the shoulder shaking his head.

"Chill foe it was four years ago". He mumbles, catching everyone by surprise.

Everyone knew how overprotective Durk and Von were over their little sister especially when it came to men and dating and even more so when it came to their friends.

Durk smacks his lips going back to eating his food mumbling under his breath.

Diana grabs her daughters hand, pulling her out of the restaurant. She could tell by the look on her face that she didn't want to be there anymore.

Two days later

Ari sluggishly walks into her mothers house immediately being greeted by her big brothers who were seated on the couch.

Both men immediately hop up to help there little sister with her bags.

"Damn how long you staying lil folks?" Von groans struggling with one of the bags.

"Three days". She mumbles standing on her tippy toes to give them both a kiss on the cheek.

"W-".

Durk cuts her off already knowing what she was about to ask.

"Ya momma in the kitchen".

Rolling her eyes she makes her way into the kitchen where Diana her guests were prepping to make dinner.

A wave of nervousness washes over her at the sight of Polo's mother and big sister.

Stacia nudges her daughter once she discovers Ariana's presence. Turning around Leilani gasps and runs over to the shorter girl engulfing her in a hug.

"Ari!" She yells happily.

Ari and Leilani had always been close until she went off to college in Alabama four years ago.

"When did you get back?" Ari asks as they pulled away.

"Two days ago, I was going to come by the shop and surprise you".

"So you don't see me Ariana". Stacia raises her eyebrows placing her hands on her hip.

Ari chuckles pulling the older woman in for a hug as she apologizes.

After the four women spent some time talking and catching up Lei, Stacia and Diana went back to cooking.

"So what ya making?" Ari mumbles opening the refrigerator.

"None of yo damn business". Diana sasses making Ari wave her off and pull a few items out.

"So what is there anyone new in your life?". Stacia questions taking a sip of her wine.

Ari just shakes her head not really listening.

Stacia hums taking another sip of her wine watching as the young woman squirted mustard on a sugar cookie.

"You must be pregnant or something?" Leilani laughs.

Ari chokes on the cookie.

She tries to play it off by laughing along as Von and Durk walk in.

Von and Stacia eye her not knowing the same thing was going through both of their minds.

...............................
Ion like it but I wanted to give
ya an update .🌚