Seis

Omniscient

"Alright bae I'll call you back later". Jayda tells her boyfriend Dominique as she makes her way into Ari's house.

The two said their goodbyes before hanging up.

"Babe I'm home!" She yells out locking the front door behind her.

She slipped her shoes off at the door before walking deeper into the house instantly hearing a bunch of shuffling coming from upstairs.

"Where you at?"

"I-I'm up here".

Jayda quickly starts making her way up the stairs. Once she finally makes it to Ari's room she hunches over, placing her hands on her knees letting out a dramatic sigh.

"Whew okay, what's wrong?" She asks after pulling herself together.

Ariana sighs before slowly pulling herself into a sitting position with a grunt.

"Don't freak out okay".

Jayda just nods her head quickly wanting to know what had her friend so shaken up.

Ari sighs before slowly removing the comforter that was covering her lower body.

Jayda's eyes immediately widen at the sight in front of her.

"I woke up to my stomach hurting real bad and saw this". She mumbles gesturing to the blood covering her white sheets and shorts.

Taking a deep breath Jayda walks closer to Ari's bed side.

"Can you move?"

Ariana shakes her head beginning to hyperventilate.

"Jayda I-I think I had a miscarriage".

¤¤¤¤¤

~Dayvon|Von~

~Dayvon|Von~

Shifting in my seat a little I continue to mug the receptionist.

Me and Durk came to visit polo like we always do but today 12 on sum bullshit, they would only let us go see him one at a time.

I decided to let Durk go first since I got something ta talk to him about. But ever since Durk went back there this weird ass hoe been staring at me and biting her lips.

After a few minutes she gets up from the desk and starts walking over to me. She stands in front of me with a smirk on her face as I continued looking down at my phone.

"Von". She calls out.

My face immediately scrunches up in confusion. I slide my phone in my pocket before looking up at her.

"Wassup?"

A pout takes over her face.

"You don't remember me do you?"

"Hell nah".

"It's me Piper, Piper Davis from college".

"Oh shit wassup gang". Smiling I get up and pull her into a hug.

Me and Durk met Piper when we went to Ucla 4 years ago but we were only there for about six months.

To be real we were only there to kill a nigga and collect sum money but she don't need to know allat.

"Who are you guys here to see?" She aks once we pull away from each other.

"Our lil brotha".

We continued to talk for a while until Durk came back. Me and Piper said our goodbye's before I started walking to the back.

A smile instantly takes over my face once I see Taurus.

"Wassup Sagittarius".

He smacks his lips making us both laugh, we talk and laugh for a minute until I remember what I needed to talk to him about.

"You got something you need to tell me gang?" I ask getting serious.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Dream and Tae run through the hospital hallway looking for the room Jayda told them where her and Ari were with three security guards close behind them.

"Oh my god babe what happened?"

"Is the baby okay?"

They both ask at the same time running into the room.

"It's okay". Ariana giggles reassuring the security guards.

They just nod before reluctantly walking out, shutting the door behind them for privacy.

"Phat what happened?" Tae asks as Dream climbs on top of Jayda who was sitting next to Ari in the uncomfortable hospital bed.

"I woke up having really bad cramps and there was blood everywhere".

Tabatha immediately sits up expecting to hear the worst.

She herself had experienced two miscarriages in the span of a year, each time broke her more than the last and she really didn't want her friend to have to go through that kind of pain.

"I-is the baby okay?" She stutters hoping that what she was thinking was wrong.

Ariana gives her friend a slight smile before nodding.

"Yeah the doctor told me it's normal since I'm still in the early stages of the pregnancy".

Dream and Tae let out sighs of relief.She mumbles before abruptly hopping up.

"So where we eating at?" Ari yells happily clapping her hands. Her mood seeming to immediately brighten at the change of topic.

The three friends notice the sudden change of her demeanor but choose not to speak on it.