Doce

~Ariana|Ari~

~Ariana|Ari~

Yawning, I walk downstairs and into the kitchen where I could hear talking and laughing. As soon as I walked in I saw my ugly ass brothers sitting at the table eating and joking with none other than Bashar immediately making a mug come across my face.

Finally noticing my presence they stop their conversation and turn their attention to me.

“Wassup phat!” Durk nods, sending me a smile.

Ignoring him I continue to mug Bashar who just sat there eyeing me all sexually.

Rolling my eyes I walk over to the fridge pulling out the orange juice.

“Damn you ain't gon speak ugly?” Von chuckles, making me flip him off.

“Why tf is he here?” I ask grabbing a cup and pouring some juice before putting it back and7 taking a seat at the table with them as momma walks in.

The three of them bust out laughing like some shit was funny.

“No I’m deadass what he here for?”

“Watch yo mouth lil girl”.

I just flip Durk off as momma places a plate of food in front of me, making me smile and thank her. She said bye to all of us before heading out to go to work, she’s been a lawyer for about six years now.

I sat and ate with them for a few minutes before cleaning up after myself and them.

“Alright I’m bout to go”. I mumbled walking into the living room where the three of them were now playing the game.

They just nod, not even looking up at me.

Rude asl.

Sighing I walk outside and get in my car but it wouldn’t start up no matter what I tried. Groaning, I make my way back into the house.

“Aye lemme see one of ya keys”.

“Hell nah yo ass tweaking”.

“What's wrong wit yo car?”

“I don't know it wont start and I promised Shirley I would cover for her”.

“It's yo shop you can miss a day”. Durk jokes making the three of them laugh.

Whining I snatch both Von and Durk’s controllers instantly gaining their attention.

“Please I’ma be lateee”. I drag out.

“Ion know what to tell you foe you aint getting my keys yo ass can barely drive ion know how you even got a license”. Dayvon laughs.

Pouting I turn to look at Durk.

¨You know you my favorite right?¨

“I didn't bring my car so ion know what ta tell you phat”.

¨I take it back¨. I mumble crossing my arms.

“I can take you, I got somewhere to be anyway”. Bashar offers.

Dayvon and Durk shrug, taking their controllers back.

“Hell nah I'd rather walk!” I yell, crossing my arms.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

After what felt like three hours Bashar finally pulls up in front of the salon. This nigga dragged me out of the house while my ¨brothers¨ just sat there and watched.

Reaching for the door I try to jump out only for him to hit the locks.

“Unlock the door bitch a-”.

I cut myself off once he snatches me up by the collar of my shirt.

“Dead that bitch word y’know ion play that shit Ariana”. He whispers calmly in my ear.

“Whatever g let me go”. I mumble feeling my cheeks heat up . “Deep ass voice”. I add pushing at his face.

Smirking, he lets me go leaning back in his seat.

“What time you get off?”

"Nun of yo business".

"C'mon phat stop being difficult".

“Sometime around 2”. I sigh running my hand through my hair.

“I’ma be here at 1:30 be ready”.

“Nah I can just ride with one o-

“I wasn’t asking”.

“Whatever”. I roll my eyes, waving him off.

He finally unlocks the door, after thanking him I finally get out and walk into the shop.

As soon as I walk in a few of the stylists and clients that were already here greet me, making me smile. After speaking to everybody I walk to the back to get ready and check on some stuff.

Meanwhile

Groaning Tabitha takes cover behind a random car feeling a sharp pain in her left arm. Ignoring it she checks the clip of her gun only for it to be empty.

A few more shots rang out before she could hear the sound of tires screeching away.

Lowering his gun, Tae looks around before starting to panic due to him not being able to spot his best friend.

"Dream where you at?¨ Jayda yells on the same page.

"You betta not be dead hoe". Tae yells.

"I'm over here". She yells back weakly clutching her wound that was now gushing blood.

Dionte and Jayda quickly run over to her side finally putting their guns away after checking their surroundings. Their eyes widened at the sight of the amount of blood coming from Tabitha's arm.

"Oh shit¨. Tae mumbles, pulling out his phone to dial 911.

"Von gon fuckin kill us".