Siete

~Ariana|Ari~

~Ariana|Ari~

The sudden sound of a timer cuts me off in the middle of my sentence.

"Well that's the end of our time, but if you would like to continue you can". My therapist mutters softly as I sit up and fix my clothes.

"No it's okay, I'll be back next thursday".

I've been in therapy for about a year nobody knows except for Tae, I go for reasons even my momma doesn't know about.

Hopping into my car I quickly speed out of the parking lot blasting Future and Lil uzi's song "That's it".

Thousands of grams on grams and certified stones, it came on a timeclock
All of my whoadies coyotes, we stickin' together, we comin' like shottas
Put a tracker on that bitch if you love her, 'cause she comin' through like a goon squad

As I pulled up to a red light I was screaming the lyrics and my windows were down. An old white couple pulled up next me with looks of disgust on their face making me mug them back.

Once the light turned een I started driving towards Walmart not noticing that, that's where they were going too until I parked and their car was right next to mine. Smacking my lips I get out of my car and head into the store with them watching me the whole time.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

Von, Piper, Dream, Jayda and Tae were all chilling at Von's house since they didn't have anything to do.

Durk and Von have been getting back as close as they used to be with Piper but Dream felt like something about her wasn't seem right. Her vibe was off to her, plus she kept catching her giving her little weird looks.

Her thoughts get interrupted by Von walking out of the kitchen and plopping down next to her on the couch.

"Let me see yo phone real quick lil folks".

"Why?" She ask scrunching up her face making him mug her.

"Damn you acting like you got sum ta hide".

"Shit I might". Dream mumbles immediately getting snatched up by her ponytail.

"Stop fucking playing wit me Tabatha".

"Alright, alright". She whines swatting his hands.

Dream smacks her lips as he lets her go, pulling her phone out of her purse before handing it to him but not before snatching his. Von just shrugs typing in her password which so happened to be his birthday.

"Y'all so fuckin cute". Tae gushes taking a picture of the two.

Tabatha playfully rolls her eyes laying her head on Von's shoulder. Both of them sat in silence going through each other's messages.

Von and Dream had a complicated relationship. The two have been engaging in sexual activities together for about two years. They both had agreed not make it anything more then that but over the years they both caught feelings for one another, If the other would even look at someone else a little too long for the others liking all hell would break loose.

"Are y'all like together?" Piper asks catching Dream's attention.

Looking up she sees her already looking at her as if she was disgusted. Deciding to be petty Tabatha grabs Von by the neck and starts kissing him and unsurprisingly he instantly starts kissing her back. She quickly cuts it short once he starts trying to pull her on to his lap.

"Did that answer yo question?" She smirks making Piper roll her eyes before getting up and walking out of the house.

"What y'all be saying". Durk asks Tae and Jayda while laughing.

"Oop." They all say at the same time before busting out laughing.

Tabatha hands Von his now ringing phone as Tae and Jayda start arguing.

"What". He answers not looking at who it was calling while playing subway surfers on Tabatha's phone.

"Who the hell you saying what to Dayvon?" His mother's voice comes through the phone surprising him.

"Sorry ma I ain't know it was you". He laughs scratching the back of his head while walking out to porch.

"Mhhm, well when you and yo ugly ass brother gone come see me it's been about a month since I last seen you or Durk". She fusses.

"I'm sorry ma I been busy, but I'll come see you right na since I'm just chillin."

"Bring my daughter in law too I know y'all together right now, I haven't seen her in forever." She adds referring to Dream making him chuckle.

No matter how much he tried to convince his mother that he and Tabatha weren't together she wouldn't believe him. She could tell her son loved her and vice versa.

"Okay ma I will, love you."

"Bye, I love you too." She says before hanging up.

"Aye come on y'all we finna go see ma."

¤¤¤¤¤¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤

~Piper Davis~

"Hello".

"What Piper?"

"I know I said I wouldn't help you, but I've changed my mind..... I'm in".

*********
I'm sorry if this trash it was a little rushed, I'm sorry people keep begging me to update three of my other books and i be having major writers block😭😭.

Anyways vote, like and comment.

Ps. Is renni rucci white?