Catorce

Omniscient

Eating another spoonful of ice cream Ari tries not to laugh as she watches friday after next on her living room tv.

Just as her favorite part began to play she was interrupted by a facetime call coming through her phone.

Frowning, she pauses the movie before picking up her phone rolling her eyes at the caller id.

Durkio 🖤🤞🏾

After a few minutes of debating on whether or not she wanted to answer she finally decides on accepting the call.

"Boy back up". Ariana giggles once her big brother's forehead pops up on her screen.

"Phat!" Durk slurs happily. "Whea yo ass at?"

"I'm at home, why, where you at?"

"Mfs on the block". He smiles before flipping the camera showing her that everybody was indeed on the block. "Pull up".

Sighing Ari scratches her the week old lace under her bonnet debating on if she felt like it or not.

"Ight".

"Good cause Tae n'em already on they way". Durk smiles brightly before hanging up.

Laughing Ari tosses her phone down on the couch before getting up to go get ready.

40 Minutes later

"I'm coming damn!" Ariana yells jogging down the stairs at whoever was banging on her front door.

Before she could even get to it the door swung open revealing Tae, Jayda, Dream and some man Ari had never seen before.

Smacking her lips she stops in her tracks.

"What I tell yo ass bout picking my locks Tae?"

He just waves her off making his way to the back of the house to use the bathroom.

"Damn ma yo lil ass fine". Says the random man licking his lips and rubbing his hands together.

Snapping her neck in his direction Ari opens her mouth to cuss him out only to get cut off by Jayda.

"Ignore him Ari, he's gay". Jayda laughs pushing the tall man as he laughed too.

"My bad girl, my name Tuson". He chuckles holding his hand out for her to shake.

Ariana playfully rolls her eyes, placing her small hand into his much bigger neatly manicured one.

"You work for Durk and Von too?"

"Nah my big brother do tho his name Mario".

Ari just nods not knowing who it was he was referring to.

"Yall ready?" Tae asks, walking back in.

Everyone answers yes in their own ways.

"Ight lets go!"

"Hold on, somebody take sum pictures for me!" Ari says holding her phone out.

Tuson volunteers himself taking the phone. The other three friends make their way out of the house to wait in the car.

After what feels like hours Ari and Tuson finally make their way out of the house laughing to themselves.

"Damn ya did a whole photoshoot or what?" Tabitha frowns as the notification of Ari's post hit her phone.

"Yo you deadass?" She smacks her lips showing everyone her phone screen referring to the fact that Ari had only posted one video.

"You better heart my shit too". Ari giggles putting on her seat belt as Tae begins driving.

Otf_Phat
Bitches actin' like they runnin' shit, they really ran through🖕🏾🤍

Liked by Otf_KingVon, Dream doll, Otf_Smurk, G Herbo, Otf_Taee, Otf_Jay and, 40,000 others

Comments turned off.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

~Ariana|Ari~

Getting out of the car with Tae's help I blankly looked around at all the people littered the block.

It had to at least be about 100 people out here.

Spotting Durk and Von sitting on the porch of our old house I start making my way over to them.

"Phatttt!". Durk drags out noticing me.

Smiling, I give him a hug smelling the alcohol on his breath.

"Mfs just decided to throw a block party?" I ask as I hug Von.

A smirk graces Vons features as we pull away.

"Hell nah lil folks this a celebration".

Confused, I tilt my head. "Celebration for what?"

"Polo getting out tomorrow!" Durk blurts out damn near falling off the porch.