"MOMMMM! I NEED ROBUX."

The next morning

The next morning. - my POV-

Izuku and Mina were at the couch talking, izuku started to smile more and tried his best to forgot about the situation but still remember kirishima in his heart. Mina was comforting him and was trying to lift his spirits, they were both laughing and playing while Katsuki watched from afar..

"What is she doing? Why does she make my deku happy? That's something I should be doing, I'm the one he should be looking for comfort from. Not her." Katsuki thought to himself, watching silently as they laughed with each other, filling Katsuki with the despair of jealously.

Izuku spotted Katsuki and waved to him

"Hey Kacchan! Come over here with us!" Izuku said brightly to Katsuki, he knew Katsuki "worried" about him after Iida told him. though he didn't know he was actually stalking him.

Katsuki brung himself towards Izuku, he sat beside him and played board games, he watched as Mina put her arms around Izuku. Poking his nose as she said

"Haha, you aren't playing the game right izu, you need to focus yourself on the next move before it happens instead of just going with it that way you are able to win more easily"

Izuku smiled at her and thanked her for the advice, Katsuki just glaring at her from afar.

They continued playing until it got late, izuku got up and told Mina and Katsuki that he wanted to go to bed. When he headed off Mina asked if Katsuki wanted to continue playing.

"What are your feelings for deku?" Katsuki quickly cut her off, Mina looked at him for a bit in confusion

"What?" Mina replied
"What are your feelings for deku." Katsuki said more demandingly.
"O-oh I think he's a cool guy, he's seriously a kind dude and I don't mind hanging with him" Mina smiled at Katsuki brightly
"Just a friend? Or do you have romantic feelings for him?"
"Ah- why are you asking these questions?"
"Just answer."
"Well, yeah he's cute but to be honest most of the class likes him, who wouldn't? He's kind, sweet, a gentleman, cute and he's smart" Mina chuckled a bit and started putting away the game board
"But do you specifically like deku."
"Hmm... yeah kinda, I guess. Why? Do you like him too?"
Katsuki looked at Mina in a annoyed expression
"Alrighty then I'll head over to my dorm, night dude" Mina waved goodbye to Katsuki, she didn't want to tell him but she could feel some serious negative emotion from him, it was unlike when they were in classes, she could feel something wasn't right with him which was the reason she actually left.

Katsuki watched as she left the room, he planned his next move.

"A suicide? She is an upbeat person and she's always happy, would it be hard for these idiots to believe she was suicidal though?" Katsuki thought to himself for a long while, he tried to see every action that would happen if he went for a suicide instead of a murder, if he murdered her then the school would end up doing something about the deaths, if it was a suicide it would be more easy as they would blame it on suicide rather then murder.

Katsuki made up his mind and out some supplies in his bag and headed towards the girls side of the dorm, he knocked on minas door and waited for her to answer, she opened the door slightly.

"Hey, can I come in?"
"Woah what's gotten into you?"
"What?"
"You're acting way more nice and respectful, totally not like you"
Katsuki sighed harshly and pushed himself in her room
"That's more like it" Mina smiled
Katsuki sat on her bed as she walked over and sat beside him

"So, what's up?"
"Just this."
Katsuki took out a syringe from his bag, before Mina could resist he stabbed her in the leg and covered her mouth with his hand, her screams muffling in the process, Katsuki eventually put away his hand. Mina took a deep breath

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE?!"
"Hope you don't mind but-"

Katsuki reached in his bag again and took out pen and paper and gave it to her

"Write a suicide letter."
"And why would I do that psycho?!"
"Because that syringe was filled with a substance that cancels your quirk, I can easily kill you right now, a slow and painful death like what I did with round face but I'll consider letting you die a quick death if you write."

"y-you killed her?"
"Yeah, lots of knifes. She died before it got fun though so that's unfortunate."
"YOU REALLY ARE PHYCHO!"
"Shut up will you."
"Why do you even want me to write this?"
"Okay so, you can run along with a new identity and you'll be considered dead here. I won't kill you."
"You... you won't?"
"No."
Mina tried to calm herself as she grabbed the pen and paper
"...What do you want me to write?"
"Hmm... "I'm sorry everyone but I just can't live with all the suffering of my friends death, kirishima and ochako were so close to me and seeing them gone is heartbreaking, I'm sorry."
Mina wrote everything down and gave it to Katsuki, he smirked and placed the paper on the counter, he took out a noose from his bag and looked at Mina.

"What are you going to do with that?!"

Katsuki put the noose around minas neck and tightened it harshly, Mina tried grasping the noose. She tried to scream but her screams were muffed by katsukis hand clutching onto her mouth stopping her from screaming out for help.

"This is why you never trust people that easily raccoon eyes."

Katsuki tightened his grip on the noose, making Mina roll her eyes from the back of her skull while gripping onto her neck, trying her best to breath.

Eventually her hands and head went limp, she stopped moving and breathing, Katsuki took out a chair she had and placed it in the middle of the room, he put the noose on the roof of her dorm room and left her hanging there, her lifeless body unable to stop him, he knocked the chair over and walked over to the counter, picking up the letter and placing it infront of the knocked over chair.

Katsuki headed off to his own room, slightly smiling at the satisfaction of killing Mina