Stage Fight

It was just another day for the Autobots they had been invited to Griffin Rock for a celebration.

And Starscream and Knock Out's human friends Shayna and DeAnn had both been asked to sing. And both girls were nervous.

"Don't worry Soundwave and I worked on this for you two all night." Knock Out said handing both girls earbuds.

"They will help block out the sound of the crowd so you two can focus on the music." Soundwave added. "And I'll be displaying the lyrics on my screen so just look at that and you'll both be fine."

"OK we'll try." Said DeAnn who seemed to be the more nearvus of the two.

"You'll do great." Starscream told her. Wanting to reassure his human partner. Then she and Shayna went back to get ready.

"Talk about pathetic there's no way that glitch will be able to put on a good show." Said Megatron.

"What did you say?" Asked Starscream as his optics glowed brighter red then usual as sparks started flying from the side of his helm.
_

Meanwhile DeAnn and Shayna had started performing.

When all of a sudden there was a chrash which do to the earbuds neither girl noticed.

But everyone else could see Starscream and Megatron fighting right behind where the stage was.

Megatron started to hit Starscream but much to everyone's surprise Starscream dodged grabbed Megatron's servo and bend it backwards.

Then ripped the wires out of his fission cannon. And then everyone heard a scream.

"Why did Starscream scream just now?" Asked Bumblebee.

"That wasn't Starscream." Said Knock Out not being able to believe it.

Then Megatron took off in a terrified sprint. With Starscream right behind him. While both girls continued to sing having no idea what was happening behind them.

"We have to stop this before Shayna and DeAnn get hurt!" Knock Out added.

Then they all rushed behind the stage to where Megatron was running for his life and screaming like a girl while Starscream was hot on his tailpipe.

Soundwave ran over to try to defend Megatron only to have Starscream grab him by the tentacles. Then the seeker started beating Megatron with Soundwave who he was swinging by his tentacles then tossed aside.

Then Optimus Prime tried to break it up only for Starscream to kick him in the leg and force him to limp away.

Then Ratchet and Bumblebee both tried to grab the seeker only to have him jump over them causing them to hit each other.

Then he dodged Bulkhead in a way that make him knock himself out. Knock Out who was about to intervene put his servos up and backed off not wanting his paint damaged.

But saw what the problem was.

"What's gotten into Starscream anyway?" Asked Bumblebee.

"It's not his fault I don't think he even knows what he's doing I noticed sparks coming from his helm I think he's literally blown a fuse!" Knock Out explained to everyone.

Meanwhile Megatron was still running in fear and screaming like a girl while Starscream continued to chase after and rip into him like a scraplet.

Megatron had never seen the seeker this angry before and it had him completely freaked out.

Starscream shot his missiles at Megatron who was then reduced to a crawl and tried to get away only for Starscream to grab his ankles and drag him back.