Chapter 10

Pick up the call please please please. He suddenly grabbed my hair and pulled me back. It felt like those days he used to torture me like always. My breath got uneven and I began wheezing. "Ohh? that's quite new. You never used to do that whenever I did this" "P-Please" I could barely say anything. My chest began paining. I pat on my chest. He pulled my head bringing my face closer to his. "Don't you remember what you did that day? you tried to kill your boyfriend. Your lovely boyfriend you idiot" I began weeping. "leave me please don't hurt me" "Look your crying again. You have become very skinny. You were quite enjoyable before. Your body looks so malnourished. What do I do with you" I reached my hand to a vase on the table. I brought with full force to hit his head but he grabbed my hand and said, "Wanna try and kill me? not gonna happen" He threw the vase to the end of a room. "Don't touch me!!!! stop!!!!" I screamed. "Nah you're not good enough to touch anymore. There is no flesh on your body. You look like a bunch of bones" "You are a freaking  maniac" I said as I raised my hand and slapped his cheek "Ohh I see you have got the courage to slap me now? that was quite painful" He slapped me right and left that my cheeks turned sour. I couldn't feel my cheeks. They went numb. "Help me!!!!!!!!" help me!!!!!!" I used to say that all the time he did this to me in the past but no one cared. No one cared about me. No one was bothered about my plead. About my tears. "I suddenly heard my phone ring He let go of my hair and took the phone in his hand. "Seokjin?!?!?" "The punk that lives next door? to be honest his sister looks much more better than you. She is not malnourished or underdeveloped. But sadly he kicked me out of his house because I hugged her" I could not breath anymore. My panic attack was being more intense. My wheezing intensified. I crawled upstairs and tried to reach my room. I need the pills. My chest started paining very bad. "Why do I have to take the pills? Can't I just die? Anyways I am gonna lead a miserable life after this incident. I can just kill myself or let him kill me" I stopped crawling and stayed on the stairs because I did not have the power to do anything. I suddenly heard banging on the door, "Ah-Inahhhhhh open up!!! open the door" Guk bong let out an evil laugh and said, "Yahh do you have any problem with me? She isn't your sister right. Why do you care?" As he said that he came towards me and pulled my hair again, "Once again I felt like before. The feeling when I couldn't do anything and had to give up because of helplessness. I closed my eyes as the tears rolled down my cheeks but suddenly the door flung open.

"He came running towards me. Jin punched him and caught his collar. I will kill you. Guk bong punched him right in the nose. I could see blood seizing out of his nose, "Seokjinahhh andwee go home. Your going to get hurt" I said in a barely audible voice which was lower than a whisper. I suddenly saw him take a knife from his pocket and was going to stab jin. Andweeee I screamed as I used all my strength and got up. I blocked his way and stood in front of Jin letting the knife pierce my skin. The pain took over me. There was blood gushing out of my stomach. My powerless body fell on Jin. I could hear the police siren outside the house. Jin placed my head on his lap and shook my head, "No no no You can't go away Ah-Inahh hang on!!!!" "Seokjinahh saranghae " I said as I closed my eyes and blacked out completely. 

Jin POV

The doctor said that her condition was critical and she lost a lot of blood. We were looking for a donor with O-ve blood type which is really rare. "I can give it" I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind. "You?" "Seokjinahh long time no see"