Chapter 1

Vanesa's POV
I wanna go to the club but I have to be quiet in that night so that my dad will not here me! My dad always avoids me going into the bars but I still push myself going to. I hate my life. It sucks! My dad is always too much strict for me because he loves and protects me always. By the way, my birthday is near! I want a special person in my life.

I want the band: 5 SECOND OF SUMMER, though they don't know me so I just gonna celebrate my birthday with my family. My crush their is the lead singer, Luke Hemmings. The real problem that my dad is always avoids me going to the bars is that when I met that he said to me 'don't regret going back here inside our house stay with him.' Oh fucking sh*t life, whats happening to dad I'm just a fangirl of Luke but then no one will gonna do relationship! I hate him but I always try to love him.

I still don't have any work being an actress because I'm not yet applying in other media professionals building as a model. As soon as posible, I'll try it soon before my birthday comes.

----------

"Vanesa, come down now! It's time to eat!" My cousin called me. By the way, I don't have any sibling! For your info.

"Just a sec!" I shouted. I prepared myself into a pajamas, long sleeves, and a pair of slippers so that my dad will not notice me going to the bar tonight with my cousin. I think he's still at work.

"Are your now craving to sleep!" My cousin and I laugh a bit. Suddenly, dad came home earlier than I ever thought. He's home hours is at 10 pm but now he's too early its already 8 pm, is he tired or just catching dinner and go to work again over time!

"I'm everyone!" Dad said clearly not like-drunk hahaha.... I hugged my dad as a sign of welcome home again from work.

"Um... Vanesa, we need to talk just a minute." My heart pumped fastly nothing in my head and its empty hoping he will remind me again to do not go to the bar.

"Um...my friend is asking for a model, why don't you apply and start a new job?" Dad said offering a job to me from his friend.

"Really, dad? is that serious?" Dad smiled at me and hugged me. Does it means that its a new job as well for me.

"Thanks dad! Can I talk to him tomorrow?"

"Sure, no problem. But still no relationship will happen, is that clear?"

"Yes dad." Then I nodded and roll my eyes going back to the dinner table to eat our dinner.

I still need to escape here in our house for the club but I decided not to go tonight because of the job that offeres to me.

After the dinner, I need to talk to my cousin Elyssa that we will not going to the bar anymore tonight besides I'm not the one who is inviting, it her invitation!

"Elyssa? Elyssa, where are you?" I called her upstairs standing at the third step of the stairs.

"Yes!" Then she went out of the room and ask.

"Whats the problem my dear cousin?" She said my 'dear'

"I will not coming with you. I have a job offer tomorrow so I need to sleep early because we will meet, so are you still going or not?" I suggested if she will go or not.

"I guess not. I'm tired now and besides I'm stressed right now for the prom so I need some rest tonight."

"Okay, I guess you need some diet!" Then we both laughed a bit.

"Good night Elyssa!" Then I replied her back with 'good night' and run to my room. I'm so excited for my first time job offer as model so this is it!

Before I go to sleep, I need to update myself by a twitter and see what are the tweets are my follweres and my following's tweets.

I saw this:

@Luke5SOS: Good Night Everyone! Have a sweet dream!

Then suddenly, I replied accidently what just pop up to my mind.

I replied:

@BelieveVanesa: Good Night too Luke!

I just accidently replied that to his tweet and I was embarrassed by myself so I decided to ignore it and don't look at it again so that I will not deep thinking on it.

----------

Once I woke up at 6 am so that dad and I will together meet his friend for the job offered to me.

I took my towel then dried my hair and body after taking a bath then I opened my closet.

I choose my beautiful flowery dress to look at me nice and clean and smart at it to show that I'm really a model for the job offer.

Then we headed on our way to my dad's office.

----------

"Albert, I would like you to meet my duaghter Vanesa the one will receive your offer." Oh! he's name is Mr. Albert but I want to know his surname.

"Vanesa, Mr. Albert Hemmings my friend and vice president of our company." What! Mr. Albert. Hemmings!

"Um...Sir, Can I ask?" Then he smiled at me he would like to know the question.

"Do you have a son or even daughter?"

"Actually he's here!"

"Who is he?"

"The one with the famouse band here in Australia of 5 SECOND OF SUMMER! Luke. I know you know him!"

OMG! Luke Hemmings, th-the lead singer of 5SOS! I can't believe this happening today. I feel nervous to see him. My legs are shaking my gosh! Don't make me fall Mr. Albert.

"Come with me Vanesa!" Then dad and I followed Mr. Hemmings I consider his surname for calling to him. Then I saw Luke standing infront of the elevator waiting for his dad, Mr. Hemmings and when the elevator opened Luke and hid dad go inside and also dad and I go inside the elevator for the meeating. Don't tell me that we will both going to the meeting with Luke and his band. I wish that I'm home because of my nervousness.