Chapter 6

Luke's POV

I do my best for the pictorial and I know that Vanesa is looking at us, not just me. And sometimes she laughs and thinks something mean. I like how her body shaped but I'm telling she's hot!

"Luke, what do you want to eat for dinner?" Michael asked me. Actually, we are not yet eating our dinner also Vanesa. I want to invite but she's gone with her father. They will eat outside.

"Um...I think whatever you want guys!" I replied. Sometimes I'm picky, sometimes I'm not. Even if I'm that kind of man still I'm growing by body build. I'm also a body builder.

"Okay, but it will take too long before we eat because its still delivering" Said Michael.

----------

When the deliver came, I expect that is some kind of veges. I just wanted eat veges to be more healthy though.

"Here's you food bro!" Said Calum. Then we eat our food.

Vanesa's POV

I want something to eat heavy. I feel paled. I think I'm just starving.

"Vanesa, why don't you choose your own." By the way, I don't have any idea what eat here in this restaurant. Its kind unfamiliar to me and I don't know the foods that are delicious here.

"Dad, I want your order! I don't know what to pick for me." I explained clearly.

"Well, then just wait for it." Then suddenly, the waiter came and said

"What are order ma'am sir?" The waiter stood infront of me.

"2 orders of beef steak, 2 red tea, and for our dessert is....just surprise me the delicious one" Then the waiter listed it and repeated our orders and go.

"So, what did you realized when you're taking the pictorial?" Dad cares about me sometimes. He's caring for me is interested.

"Well dad, I feel nervous because obviously dad, its my first time!"

"Well, you should be confortable of it like you've already everyday working nothing to feel so that you'll not be nervous."

"Um...dad, can I just tell you something?"

"What is it my dearest girl?" Das call me that way if I have something to tell.

"Um...Ear-earlier, th-the boys are looking at me while I'm taking the pictorial its just that I don't-" But then suddenly, the waiter came and our conversation stopped. We have also respect to our food so we stopped talking.

But then dad suddenly, talks to me again

"What did you say? the boys are looking at you and that you don't?"

"I just don't feel uncomfortable of it dad! Please can you give some advices? please dad?"

"You know, Vanesa,that boys are just normal for them. My friend Mr. Hemmings, right!"

"Mhm!"

"They already had girlfriend! but then they broke each other and then they just wanted new relationship but this time be careful about it. Don't be such a nobody or just pretend you don't know anything because they need to be shocked in what you know about them and realized them"

"Oh, so dad is that means I can go through relationship but don't worry, I will find a man that fits for me, I mean the real man that will love me the rest of my life." I told that what I had just fell this time I admit feelings for just to dad not to anyone.

While I'm wating my food, dad is already finish. He's just waiting for me to finish my food and we will go.

"I'm finish dad!"

"Well, then lets pay for it!" Then the waiter came and get our payment for the orders that we ordered.

"C'mon lets go home, your mom I think she's worrying for us now! By the way, earlier I told her that we ate outside."
Then I just nooded at him.

A/N

Um...guys sorry for the last chapter update (chapter 5). Its a little bit boring, right? but I try the other chapter more unbelievable and hard soon.