Chapter 13

Vanesa's POV

Does Luke said 'More than friends.' I don't wanna be pretending something that I didn't here anything.

More than friends

More than friends

More than friends

Ahhhhh! stop thinking of it! Vanesa think, think, think! I don't wanna... My heart starting to beat fast and I can't think anymore on what to do.

"Vanesa, are you alright? Is their something wrong?" I don't know. I just feel like something new about him.

"Nothing!" I muttured to him.

"Oh! we're here. Come on down now." I just nodded while he's going out the car. I leaned on the window. I don't to go out first but suddenly he opened it and I fell then he cathed me. Oh my god! what I'm doing?

Luke's POV

I catched her as she falls in the door. As in when I opened she fell then I catch her. Back in what I feel is that something. I think I don't have to hide it now!

"Are you okay? Did something hurt?" I asked as she fix her face and hair.

"Oh, everything is fine." She told me as she go out of my car. I didn't expect that she will gonna fall like that. I mean she don't have to fall like that, she can control herself.

"Come on, I'm starving." She told me as we walk together.

-

Vanesa's POV

"Hello, ma'am, sir! Welcome to Gloria Maris." The girl said as we walk inside and stop to look.

"How many tables do you need sir?" The girl asked.

"For two of us only." Luke said before I speak.

"This way ma'am, sir!" She lead her hands as we follow her.

We sat on the two coated of plain red clothed chair. But why only the two of us? why? Is the other boys don't want come?

"Why only the two of us? Don't tell me we're dating. I mean you have so many fans here and they will see us." I exclaimed because its embarrassing.

"Don't worry, this is a private place." Then I nodded as the lady gave a menu.

"What do you want?" Luke said as he chooses his food on the menu.

"The same as what you ordered." Then he gave a thumbs up for me.

-

"Luke, its delicious! I love it. Don't worry, I'll pay for it."

"No, I'm gonna treat you this time. You're free! I'll pay for those." Then I nodded because I realized that he's a rich man.

"Are you done?"

"Yup, are gonna pay for it?"

"Yup!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry." Then the waitress came to claime our payment then Luke got the change then we head out.

"Have a nice day!" One of the guards as he push the door.

-

We head to the car and we drive home. I don't expect much for this lunch because I know he has a gig for today. The boys told me yesterday before I go to sleep.

"Thanks for the day, Luke!" I waved as he waved too then he drive away.

Deep inside I was pumping my fist of happiness because this is the first time I spend alone just with Luke without the others.