Chapter 5

Vanesa's Father's POV

Today Vanesa will be discharged. I need to get her and Elyssa for the sake of her model! My daughter is our new model now so I need to be more strict in the life of my daughter or else there's something man will broke her heart. I know its hard to be a father, I know I regret all those years I've been stict to my daughter and yet I think she's not yet appreciating me as her dad so I need to set her free and she needs to focus in her job being a model. This model is permitted so I our model is about the dresses we made and designed so Vanesa will wear the dresses and the photographers will take her a pic for our timeline magazine. I know its a little bit busy for me.

Luke's POV

I'm a model of my dad's bussiness. I hope that I will be working with Vanesa. I have a band. I have also relationship with my girlfriend Aleisha. I need to take a time for Aleisha. I need some recordings for the music She Looks So Perfect. I think I'm stressed out! Time is gold use it wisely. How I will use it wisely if I'm stressed. What's the point?

Vanesa's POV

I'm now at the office of my dad. I wore a flowery dress and I put some foundation and a little bit blush on. I don't like putting pressed colors why because I reffer to be a simple woman. Besides this is just a job not for beautiness. If thats for beautiness, I already put a masscara, dark color on my eyes, red blush, and contact lense.

Later just a bit seconds, I was bump to Mr. Hemmings then he looks at me and I followed him gor the model. It was a little bit nervous be ause this my first time in modeling. After that, I saw Luke together with his friends for short he's together with his BAND! OMG! I hate it. I don't like seeing boys looking at me while take a pictorial. It botheres me. Help me to get rith off them.

----------

"1...2...3 post!" The photographer clicked and I post a post. They like it how I act as a model, how to pose for just the sake of my job not to someone.

"Take a break Vanesa!" The photographer said in a high pitched. Then I walk passing by through the boys. They looked at me and stared but I just wanted to ignore it and pretend that I didn't saw them staring at me.

"Vanesa, here take a pizza." Dad delivered a pizza for us (me and the boys) so that they won't be bothered anymore. Actually, the boys will have pictorial also but they will do tht after I finish the pictorial.

After 30 minutes of break, we continued the pictorial and finish it for the magazine.

----------

"Okay, 1...2...3 pose!" The photographer seemed really stressed. I don't think he needs rest. Then the boys do it until the end of the pictorial.

We reached until 6:30 pm probably I'm already starving again but I need diet for the pictorial. A model should be sexy, hot, and smart in picking real life relationship.