Chapter 14

Vanesa's POV

I breath deeper. Then we both smiled to the kiss. Its a little bit awkwards when we kissed.

"Luke, I-I don't know how to tell to you but I'm really inlove!" He grab my hand and we continue to watch the movie. This time, we're not officially dating, we're still that of love interest.

After the movie, he paused at the credits part of the movie and he stand.

"Vanesa, will you be my girlfriend?" My eyes are widen. The time was so fast. I think I changed my mind. I stand also and I grab his two hands.

"Luke, honestly, I don't mean to upset you but, we can't be together. You know, my dad is a little bit strict when it comes to dating. If we date, I'll just keep this dating avoid because I respect my father!" I think he's disappointed, upset, mad, or anything else that related to angryness is what he feel, I just think. Honestly, I'm not open in this dating situation but I really fell inlove to him. Oh my god! Why its so hard to explain to him?! I left him inside the house while I'm leaving. I don't know what to do? Ugh...I sighed loudly as I walk out infront of he's gate.

-2 weeks later-

-Monday-

Its been two weeks since Luke and I don't talk to each other after the dating situation I told to him. I called him sometimes but he's not answering my calls even my text to him.

"Vanesa, its to go to work! Come on!" Dad called me from downstairs to go to work. I'm already preparing to model another magazine issues of April.

"Coming!" I shouted as I go down the stairs. I close the gate and go inside the car.

"Oh, by the way, the boys are going back to take April issue model today." Dad said as he started the car. Maybe this time is the time to talk to Luke. I just nodded to him after.

-

"My boys are back!" Mr. Hemmings, is officially my manager now, not dad! He said loudly and thats time I was shocked in some changes of the boys.

"Oh! Hey!" Ashton said as he hugged my manager.

"Hi dad!" Luke said. As he step back he turned to me and excatly, I was wearing some bikini and I feel embarrassed right now in what I'm wearing. Then Calum and Michael followed.

Now my memories with Luke are fading in my head as they are taking me a picture.

"Can I have a little break please?" I asked my manager then he let me. I got my towel to cover myself and go to the comfort room. I think I wanna scream out again but I can't because I'm inlove to this man, Luke Hemmings. Why him? Why not somebody else?

"Vanesa, go back now!" Mr. Hemmings called as I appear outside the comfort room.

"Coming!" And still I'm not saying 'hello' to Luke. We're still awkward at that moment.

"Vanesa, wait, before you continue, tell your Dad that we will celebrate in the releasing of April issue magazine at the Gloria Maris. Everyone is invited, okay?"

"Okay! No worries." I said as I'm going to get my phone. I just noticed that Luke still looking at me. I don't wanna look at him because if I look at him, the memories will start again and I want to forget it.

"Hello Dad!" He answered my phone call and I started to speak.

"Yes, baby girl!" Shit! Still I'm called a baby girl!

"Dad, Mr. Hemmings wants to celebrate the releasing of the April issue magazine! Everyone is invited, please tell to mum and to your friends!"

"Okay dear! Just don't forget to go home first. I will talk to you later." My god! Why does he needs to talk to me? Don't you look, I'm stressed out!