Chapter 9

Vanesa's POV

"What are you doing, girls?" Luke asked. But I just nodded and keep it secret.

"Nothing! just looking for my notifs in twitter." I lied like a pretty little liar. I stood up and I feel like my right foot sounded and I split it sideward.

"Ouch!" it hurts. Its like I can't move now my foot! I need to go to the hospital.

"What happened?" Luke asked. Is he cares about me? or conderned?

"My foot hurts! I can't walk normally. Ouch!" Its really hurts. Its like people who made a whole because of one person pass through and never go back to say sorry. It hurts, right?

"Here, let me help you." Luke said carrying me down stairs and all of them, the boys and Ashley, starring at me and Luke.

"Um...Sugar alert! sugar alert!" Ashton shouted and Luke fastly, bring me inside his car and we both going now at the hospital. This is my first time being in an emergency. I never been through this in my life. I just had a check up for some of my sick situation but this, this is different. I think I will have to use a supporter so that I can walk properly.

"Luke, please, don't leave me?!" I said peacefully. I don't want to be alone. I'm afraid of being alone. Then the other boys came with Ashley.

"I'm always at your side. I will never leave you. You are my friend! Friends don't leave!"

"Thank you!" I said sincerely. But then the nurse said no visitors allowed inside the emergemcy room and Luke don't have a choice to stay outside the room and wait for me. I don't mean that I like him but I mean it as a friend.

----------

Luke's POV

"Are you the boyfriend?" The doctor. No, I'm not her girlfriend!

"Um...her bestfriend! what happened to her right foot?"

"She's okay but you need to support her and don't let her fall like that way. If that happenes again, might be she will go under surgery. Always take care of her feet."

"Thank you doc! for giving some tips! Thank so much!" Then the doctor leave me and I sit on he chair. I forgot something,

"Doc, what is the room number?"

"Room 207" Then I go ran as fast as I could so that when she wake up, I'm at her side. I can't believe that we're just friends and end up in super closed friends.

I opened the door and exactly she sleeping peacefully. I shall call her parents so that they will not worry about Vanesa.

"Luke!" I heared someone called my name. Its Vanesa, she's awake thank God!

"Oh! Thank God you're okay."

"Thanks for being there for me!"

"No problem. By the way, I will call your parents that you're here in the hospital so that when they will go home, they will go here first, okay?"

"Okay, Can I ask a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you help me go through and sit on that wheel chair?"

"Sure! No problem."

"Wait, I'll just call your mom."

After I called her mother, I don't have to worry because everything is okay. Then the others leave, Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Ashley too because their parents is now worrying so Vanesa and I were left inside the room and I helped Vanesa in her favor.

"Thanks Luke."

"Do you want something to eat? besides, you're in a wheel chair so nothing to worry going there!"

"Sure!"