Chapter 8

Vanesa's POV

After Ashley, eating her food, I opened my twitter and left the mess in the kitchen. I saw my twitter with notifs I keep on turning and turning until I saw something. It says their:

@Luke5SOS: What happy day with my friends and a new friend!

But then I ignored it. It does make sense to me now because I know that I'm just a NEW friend and Ashley!

"Are you done, Ashley?"

"Yup! I'll just put in the-" I cutted her off and I get her plate and suddenly I didn't see that Luke is just behind me and I was bump to him.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't see you either." I explained. Then he just smiled and its like nothing happened then he go back to the sofa and sit. I put the plate in the dish washer. Then I go back and sit beside Ashley.

"Ashley, I have something to show you!" Then leaned closely and I showed the notifs that Luke twitted earlier.

"Look! Do you think its us? The both of us?" I asked with a confused look because I just want to confirm it.

"I don't think so! Yes, no, maybe!" Then I stood up and pull Ashley upstairs for just having fun stuffs.

"Where are you guys going?" Michael stooped us and stood up infront of us.

"Upstairs!" I replied.

"May I borrow Ashley first? I have something to tell to her!" Then I just nodded then Ashley go with Michael.

Its just annoying Michael! I hate it. Its our bonding moment with Ashley then he will get Ashley from me! What the hell. What if I just call my another friends? Nevermind! I'll Just save for my birthday!

"Can I spend time with you? By the way its a little bit boring now!" Luke said. Then I just shook my head and followed him.

"Well then, where are we going?" He pull my hand going through the door and opend it and he bring me outside.

"Where are we-" He cutted me off with one finger stiking to my lips and just pulling me and we kept on running infront of our house.

When we reached our place where we going, I saw a tree house while we are running.

"Do you like it?" Luke asked. I don't want to be over reacting its embarrassing infront of Luke so I just covered my mouth with my hands and said,

"Its amazing! I love it Luke! Well go, climb up!" I dont have worries if it goes in climbing. Well, I'm just scared a little bit of climbing but this part is just a tree house I think its safe here.

When I reached inside I go, and sit on the bed there. Its beautiful. I like how its made and designed. I want this too in my house but no big tree there.

"Is this yours?"

"Well! What do you think?"

"I think its yours then" Then he smiled at me.

"I brought you here because I have something to tell you,"

"So what is it? Do we need to talk here? We can in my room,"

"I want private, okay! So don't judge."

"So what is it?"

"I brought you because I think....this is a bit awkward you know....." Then he scratch his neck.

"I think its not!"

"I-I like you....And you hate me, go ahead and live for. I don't think your father will agree on this situation." I was shocked about it. I'm just starring in a one corner of the tree house. I have a deep feelings to him too. I don't expect that he will like me. Yeah, its true! Its a little bit awkward. My tears is starting to fall, its like a tear drops on my guitar. My heart starts pumping faster. I don't know what I feel right now! Do I need to talk to him? Or pretend like I didn't hear anything?

"Hey! Vanesa, are you with me?" He snap his fingers and I blinked once and I turned to look at him. I decided to talk to him and tell the TRUTH.

"You know what, I like you too from the very first start we met. But I just realized today that, I'm just a fan, a fangirl that was never be free by her dad that cannot go through in this situation. I hope you understand in what I want to tell. Its just that, my dad, is not yet setting me free when it turns to relationship. I know he already told to me that I can do whatever I want but he's not yet confirming it. So, I'm so so sorry, Luke!" My tears continueingly falling as Luke hugged me and slowly place my arms in Luke's.

"Its okay, Vanesa! I will wait for you." He wipes my tears using his hands. He's sweet for me. I don't think if he understand me or not?
----------

We go back to my house. But still we're just Mutual Understanding, we are not confirmed as couples.

"Where have you two been?" Michael asked and smirked a little bit.

"I just showed to her my tree house." Then Michael nodded. By the way, where is Ashley?

"Michael, where is Ashley?"

"She just went to the C.R." The I turned around and I saw Ashley is smiling like over her simile is up to her ears.

"What are you smiling?" I smiled too a big. Then she pulled me going to my room.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

"Michael and I,"

"What? About you two?"

"We're officially,"

"Officially what?" Then she stood up and jumping high.

"What?" I just sit on my bed.

"We're officially, mean't to be!" Then I jump with her and we're laughing together and we hugged. Then suddenly the boys came and we sat down to my bed. We just pretended that nothing happened.