Chapter 2

Luke's POV

I saw dad with a teenage girl and I bet she's beautiful but I think that is for the job offer as model. I promised to myself that never fall again but I can't held it on now.

"Luke, come here." Dad said together with the girl.

"Luke, I would like you to meet Vanesa Villanueva the daughter of Mr. Villanueva my friend."

"Vanesa, thisis my son Luke. I hope you two could be friends, just best of friends." Then Luke and I made a handshake.

"Shall we start" Said Mr. Hemmings. I sat down between Luke and dad so that we can make a conversation nearly but I keep on looking at Luke because he's my boy band crush but I keep in my mind and made already a secret when I first saw him in the internet.

----------

After the meeting, I stood up together with dad make a handshake to Mr. Hemmings and Luke still sitting on his office chair.

"So, Vanesa what are your plans now?" Mr. Hemmings asked.

"We'll just call you back for my decision, Mr. Hemmings"

"Okay, but make sure that you are comfortable for your decision"

"Yes, Sir!"

Then dad and I go inside the car and before our drive way I forgot something from the meeting. I waited dad for my belonging I forgot and go upstairs again to see where is it and ask everyone in the office.

"Excuse me, excuse me, did all of you saw a purse that inside on it the ATM card?" I asked the whole employees. Then Luke stood up and gave my purse.

"Thank you! I shall go now! Bye"

"Your welcome! bye"

Then I feel my heart pumps faster and faster and faster I feel like butterflies in my stomach hahaha....but suddenly I can't breath properly, I'm still walking going in the elevator still Luke at my back. I held my chest to stop but I can't breath properly. I see blur in my surroundings. I feel falling.

----------

Luke's POV

I saw Vanesa not feeling well. She can't breath properly so I carried her going down the stairs for emergency and to the parking lot and I saw her dad's car and knocked on it he saw me carrying Vanesa and he opened fast.

"Sir, earlier she can't breath properly so I brought her here."

"We will go to the hospital" Said Mr. Villanueva.

"Call your dad that you're with me." He said. Then I dialed the number of dad and finally after a few seconds, he answered.

"Luke, where are you now? I'm waiting here about an hour ago! Where are you? I'll go then." Said dad.

"I'm with Mr. Villanueva. We are going to the Hospital for Vanesa. I think Vanesa is having a hard breathing!" I was so irritable and stressed. I don't know what I'm going to do.

"What is the name of the hospital?"

"In the Medical City. I hope that we don't wanna lose our new model!" Am I concerned for Vanesa or just worried about the job? I just said a while ago that 'We don't wanna lose our new model' After that, dad ended our conversation and I hope he's now on his way going to the hospital too.

----------

A/N: This part is in a third speaker

Luke, carried Vanesa pulling outside the car and put on top of the bed where the nurses gathered together for the emergency. Luke was so worried about Vanesa even though they are really not super close like bestfriends.
----------

Luke's POV

I hope that Vanesa is alright! I need to call my friends so that they will not worry about me because of the emergency. I got my phone in my hands and dialed Calum's number.

"Hello, Luke where have you been?" Calum answered the phone and replied.

"I'm sorry, our interview today I request to cancel today. I'm here at the hospital with my dad. We have an emergency. If you want to continue the interview may be you, Ashton, and Michael just go. I 'll just catch up if I have more much time."

"No its okay Luke! By the way, what hospital where you?" Calum asked.

"Here at the Medical City! We send our new model, Vanesa because earlier she can't breath." Then I Calum commented a little said "what!" Shouting at his phone which makes my ear drum will make a hole.

"Your new model!" Calum still shouted.

"Yes! You made me scared, huh."

"May I go! With Ashton and Michael? To visit all of you?"

"Sure but-" But then Calum ended and now he didn't know that he should not be taking the other boys because it might be can cause a damage again.

----------

"Hi guys! We're here!" Calum said as he walks inside together with the other boys, Ashton and Michael. They are wearing a like a rock star suit I guess.

"How are you?" Ashton asked reffering to all of us inside the room together with me sleeping with an oxygen wearing.

"Um...yeah, just fine!" Luke answered.

Vanesa's POV

Then all of a sudden, I woke with the voice I heard 'Just fine!' I hope thats Luke. I opened my eyes looking up and turned around and I see so many boys surrounding me. I cought Dad, Mr. Hemmings, Luke, and the other boys. They look familiar to me. OMG! Is that Ashton, Calum, and Michael? I tapped Luke's hand and he turned to me.

"Is that Ashton, Calum, and Michael?" I asked. Then Luke shoke his head as he stood up introducing to me. I saw how Michael looks at me. He keeps on staring at me like no other. But as dad said that, 'NO RELATIONSHIP WILL HAPPEN' that totally sucks my humanity!

"Vanesa, this is Ashton, Calum, and Michael. Ashton, Calum, Michael, this is Vanesa." He said as pointing to me and to them as he introduced Luke them to me.

I looked at dad and he looks disappointed to me. I think he's thinking again our rule in relationship. I hate it! After that, Luke stood up againand talk to his dad.

"Dad, actually, we have a show tonight so we better get going and prepare. Can we go now?"

"Yes, of course you may go now!" Then the 5SOS went out.

When they are out now, Mr. Hemmings stood also and went out to go home too because he looks so tired. When all of them are gone, dad only left and sitting beside me.

"Um...Vanesa, you know what..."

"What?"

"I would like just to say sorry aboutt our rule in having a relayionship! Besides your birthday is nearing I will allow you now to have relationship. I just realized that you are old enough to enter the relationship so go ahead do whatever you want." That's the best apology I ever had from my dad!

"Thanks dad!" Then I hugged him.

----------

Its already late 9 pm and now still I'm alone inside the room watching TV. I know its to creepy and cold but then I was thinking a while ago that I shall call my cousin and to be with me overnight! I got my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello Vanesa! I heared from your dad you in the Medical City! I packing up your things for tomorrow only and your dad asked my to go there and I agree then I'm preparing right now! Good that you called me!"

"I hope that soon. So see ya later, aligator! Bye" Then I ended our conversation and put down on top of the bed table beside on it.