Chapter 15

Vanesa's POV

I sat between mum and dad.

"Dad, I'll order the same as Luke's order." I whispered to Dad. I don't know what to pick foods. This is just my second time here!

"Don't worry, my dear!" I want say 'shut up' to him but I can't. I just frowned at him calling me my dear, baby girl, and honey!

"Um...Vanesa, why don't you talk to the boys?" Mum muttered and I looked at her before I speak.

"Mum, you already know, right!" Then she continue.

"My god Vanesa! It a week ago! Why don't you talk to him?" Mum was said mediumly voiced.

"I was planning that mum!" Then Luke heared us. I stood up and I walk away first going into the beautiful view outside of the restaurant.

"Vanesa, I'm-"

"Whatever mum!"

I wanted to be alone first before going back.

"What a beau!" I love it! I didn't saw this great view of Gloria Maris from the first time when Luke and I went here.

"Vanesa." I heared a deep voiced man behind me. It was familiar to me but I can't turn around because my tears is about to fall. I don't want him to see me crying.

"Vanesa, can we talk?" I know its Luke.

"Did you heared us, I was planning but not today."

"I know, I already asked permission to your father after you leave me at the house!" My eyes are widen and I turned around to hugged him. He hugged me back and finally, my mission is accomplished.

"I'm sorry!" I said to him while I'm hugging him.

"So..." He replied.

"I changed my mind to date you!"

"Are you serious?"

"Yup!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Luke pump his happy fist and hugged me tighter.

I was happy when he's like that. Now we're officially dating but how about his father?

"C'mon, lets go back!" He said as we interwine our hands together.

"You're sweet huh" I lean on his shoulder going back.

"Why do you say so?" Luke pinch a big to my cheeks.

"Because now, I-" He squeezes my hands hard as we enter again.

"I Love You" He whisper to my ears and I was tickled. Then we sit in our own seat and started to eat.

-

"Does it work, honey?" Ugh...

"Mom, don't call me honey! And yup! It works!" Then she smiled and swallow her food.

"Besides, we're officially dating now!" Then she stood up and pulled me. I just whisper to her. Is their any problem?

She pull me inside and closed the comfort room's door in girl's.

"Mum, why did you do that?" I asked pulling away my hands.

"Because I'm so happy! The both of you! I just can't hold my emotions thats why I brought you here!"

"Mum, why it has to be here? we can talk about that at home!" I put my hands to air looking on it.

"I can't wait, you know! You two, are perfect couples." I went back to the table and start to eat again. Dad and Mr. Hemmings are talking about promotion. Well, of course Dad is the president so Mr. Hemmings will be the assistant president of dad but its weird that he's my manager in modeling.

I tap my dad's shoulder.

"Dad, why you didn't tell me about my dating situation with Luke? one last time!"

Then I stop eating waiting for my dad's answer.

"Because, I think its time. So I let him but theirs a condi-" I cut him off and holds his left hand.

"We'll talk about this later." I fell like unfair that he has a condition.