Chapter 11: meeting an over protective cousin

It's been a week since kara and barry first had sex and they couldn't be happier. Kara was so happy she was practically jumping up and down. With Barry he loves kara even more. He has a smile pretty much every day which still surprises the danvers since they were used to him showing anger. And his love towards kara.

But today kara seemed extra happy and a little worried because her overprotective cousin is coming. She is worried for him and Barry. She is worried for kal cause if he try's to hit barry or pick him up barry reflexes will kick in. And worried for barry because he may show emotions now but he has yet to improve his temper.
Barry senses this and kept asking her what's wrong. She kept saying it was a surprise.
  They were all eating breakfast when there was a knock at the door.
" I will get it"barry yelled
Barry opens the door to find Clark Kent and his girlfriend lois lane.
Sensing that lois knows Clark's secret he yelled to kara
"Kara it's your super cousin" as he let them in. Clark went on the defensive and lois was wondering how he knew and who he was.
Before they could ask questions kara came flying in the room and tackled Clark in a hug.
"Kal I missed you" she said on the floor with her head in his chest.
He hugged her back
"I missed you to kara now can I ask who this is and knew I was superman?" He asked irritated that someone he didn't know or trust knew his secret.
Realizing she never introduced her cousin and boyfriend she jumped up and gave barry a side hug.
"Kal this is my boyfriend barry. Barry this is my cousin clark or has I call him Kal and for how he knew your secret you have to ask him." She said.
They all turned their head towards him waiting for a answer.
"It was obvious his disguise is glasses and I read his mind when I saw him at the door also read her mind to see if she knew" he answered simply like what he just said wasn't a major breach in privacy.
"Barry how many times do we have to tell you not to read people's mind without permission" Eliza said after all this isn't the first time he had done this.
"About until I dont have trust issues" he teases all three of them groaned while Clark and lois just looked confused.
"Ok hold on just a second what is going bbn on mind reading trust issues can someone please explain what's going on here" he practically yelled
And so they did they did explained how they met each other how barry was a alien and how the got to earth.
When they were finished they were pretty sure their brains shortcircided (dont know how to spell that but u should be able to guess what I meant) They tried to speak for a couple minutes before barry got up.
"Ok I will let their brains start again i am gonna go for a run" barry said
"Be careful barry" kara said kissing him goodbye
"Look who your talking to" he joked
"That's why i said it" she joked back. Before they both burst out laughing. He waved goodbye and in a bolt of black lightning he was gone.
It was at this time Kals and lois brains started working again.
"He went through so much. I feel bad for him" lois said
"Dont be barry hates it when people feel bad for him so dont tell him to his face he will get angry" kara said quickly
"Why does he hate it when people feel  sorry for him." Kal asked more curious about his cousins boyfriend now.
"He grew up on a planet full of war he was taught never feel sorry for anyone and dont let anyone else feel sorry for him only the second part stuck with him." Kara explained sadly.
"I think I'm gonna threaten him  never to hurt you or he will faith the wrath of superman." Kal said smiling until he saw Kara's Alex's and Elizas faces of worry.
"Dont worry I wont put to much imitation into it." He said
"We're not worried about him we're worried about you." They said
"Why" kal asked
"Barry is far superior to you he's faster, stronger, and stronger then you" they said
"We will see about that" he said to stubborn to think anyone was stronger then him even though he got his ass kicked how many times ?I lost track.
Just then barry walked in the door.
"Hey" he said before sensing the worry in the room.
"What happened" he asked quickly.
Just then Kal decided this was the perfect opportunity to threaten the boyfriend he sped up to him using his superspeed and slammed barry into the wall. Not noticing the worried glances the girls exchanged. Before he could say a single word barry had thrown him through the wall and went after him. To anyone else they just saw Kal getting thrown around but Kal felt every punch and kick barry gave him until it stopped. He was bloodied and panting. He looked up at barry and was surprised to see he wasn't even breathing hard and his pupils dilated. Before barry could move kara sped up behind barry whispering into his ear. Barry struggled at first but eventually calmed down and passed out.
Kal gathered enough strength to get up and walked over to them.
"Kara get away from him he is dangerous"he said still panting
"Dangerous you attacked him first!" kara, Alex, and Eliza yelled at him. He was tried to say he didn't but found no words so he bowed his head down in shame and said he was sorry. They all brought barry and Kal inside to try and get some rest with kara sleeping at Barry's side. No one knew what was happening tomorrow but one thing was for sure barry wasn't going to be happy.

Yo chapter 11 is done sorry I haven't updated in a while my tablet stopped working and I had to wait till I could get a new device to write on have a great day bye