Chapter 7: Problem

Kara's pov...
It's one week till prom and I am nervous. I have been trying to get Barry to show his emotions. He does sometimes but not always. Which I understand it has been beat into him that emotion is weakness. Anyway that is not all I am nervous about James and Iris have been even more annoying. I am about ready to throw them into space or ask Barry to teleport them somewhere. On top of that are dresses and tux that were supposed to be on stock were out of stock. Barry can just create them I guess. Barry is getting stress I know because I can feel it. We have a Kryptonian/torton bond the Kryptonian bond allows us to feel eachothers emotions. The torton bond allows us to hear eachothers thoughts.
When I ask Barry why not just let his anger show or anything that has to do with rage. He replies with he is powerful so he has to hide anger or anything like that or he could destroy alot of stuff. I feel bad for him he has been through much more than I have and is still not trying to take over the world. Well not try he can if he wanted to. He has a peace of Doomsday in his emblem of his suit because if he turns evil his suit will immediately kill him. Anyway the Danvers and Barry are watching a movie. With me cuddle with Barry Eliza with Alex.
Third person pov...
There was a knock on the door. Eliza answered it. It was some armed people in uniform.
Can I help you
Hand over the girl and no one gets hurt
No BARRY HELP
Barry zooms in with his suit and asked what is it.
These people want to take Kara.
He than asked what do you want me to do with them
What do you think?
Well if I teleport them they will come back but if I kill them they will be a message to the deo.
Than kill them
Barry smiles and walked outside and asked who wants to die first.
They started shooting him but the bullets bounce off of him.
Tell you what you leave and don't come back I won't kill you but if you stay you sign your own death warrent.
Kara looked out the window and asked Eliza what is going on so Eliza explained.
When they looked back Barry started killing them.
Barry stabbed some through the heart some through the head and cut off others limbs. He than wrote a note saying"you come after us again I will come after you I don't give a shit if I start world war 3. And know this I have no weakness."
He than teleported everything of theirs away.
Well that's over with
Did you really have to kill them Barry. Asked Kara
Hey Eliza gave me permission.
Hey it was the only way they would leave us alone
Okay but no more killing got it. Said Kara
No promises. Barry said and they all laughed.

Yo chapter 8 done plz if u have any ideas plz tell me and I will try and do them. Oh yeah. I do not own anything from the CW or DC. Shout out to iceandfire221 for the first one commenting. Thank you so much I appreciate it so much bye and have a good day.