Chapter 6.

The note. Just sitting there, straight next to me. Should i read it? Or wait until my family comes and visits me again?

My eyes became heavier and heavier as i lied there starring at the note. Not noticing, i fell asleep.

"Clarie. Clarie darling." I woke up rubbing my eyes. When i opened them, there was Dr. Kountry with her nurse. "Good morning claire, i was wondering if you would like a surprise?" A surprise? Would could my doctor give me? More drugs?

I wasnt too sure about it, but it was a surprise, so it could be the bad.

"Yes please doc."

She lifted me out of the bed into a wheerchair. She laid a blanket over my legs and tucked it in. She started to take me out in the hallway, but not before i grab my beloved stuffed sheep toy to hold on too. Passing one door, then passing another. We came to the end of the ward i was in to the west end building. The doctor swiped her card and opened two big doors that lead into a long narrow hallway. More doors, passing one by one.

Door 204.

What could be behind the door? Another empty bed? A old man that will cheer me up?

*creeeeeeeek*

The door opened to show a body sleeping in the bed. The moonlight shined through the window just enough to light up the room. "Would you like too go in claire?" "Yes please doctor". Dr. Kountry rolled me in, place me to the right side of the bed.

Oh my god. Am i dreaming?